I Really Should Have Known Better...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've steered clear since a couple of bad experiences with quality at the beginning, not impressed with Rocks at all.
Sorry to hear you're another dissatisfied customer hon. Well I'm sure someone with a bit of savvy at Rocks & Co can identify me from this thread and they would be wise to put my refunds through pronto because the longer they leave it the longer this thread will run and because this site generates many 1000s of hits daily it's potentially very bad publicity for them.

Blooming joke. I've watched a few hours I like the sound off but no white gold. I was miffed at the time but I'm glad now. Hope they process it soon x

STILL no sign of my ****** refunds. :angry: Please think VERY carefully before you order from this channel because if you are also disppointed with your purchases, as many seem to be, you will have a very long wait to get your money back.

It would seem that Rocks has changed it policy on returns. I had to wait the full 30 days for a refund of only £400 and that was for a ring where 20% of the gems were damaged. I phoned up many times like yourself and was basically told I had to wait in the queue. I sent Debbie Cavell a long letter about the quality of the goods which was completely ignored. Simply not good enough. It tells me that Rocks may have a cash flow problem and do not care about their customers. Come on Rocks sort this out.

Refund Update - Day 19

Well it's DAY 19 since Rocks actually received my returns and guess what?? Yes you've guessed right STILL NO FECKIN REFUNDS!! Their excuse is that they are working through a huge backlog just proves that there must be many many disatisfied customers who didn't want to keep their purchases. That in itself tells a story about this channel and the quality of its goods.
In my opinion.

Well it's DAY 19 since Rocks actually received my returns and guess what?? Yes you've guessed right STILL NO FECKIN REFUNDS!! Their excuse is that they are working through a huge backlog just proves that there must be many many disatisfied customers who didn't want to keep their purchases. That in itself tells a story about this channel and the quality of its goods.
In my opinion.

Disgraceful! It does tell a story.

Are we looking at a ship sailing in stormy waters? And are they not based in Worcestershire, if so it can't be too far for John S to bail and head up the road to GemsTV! He would be a very welcome addition for their viewers, particularly if he replaced some of the screechers they call presenters!

I see the lovely John is on the forum today :hi: :mysmilie_479:so I wouldn't be surprised if my refunds get sorted pronto now. :wink: Sacha I too wish Scotty was 'available' elsewhere but I remember his short stint at TJC which he didn't seem to enjoy at all whereas the set up at Rocks seems to suit him and his style much better. The R&C big knobs (ooh err missus) would be a bunch of fools to let the gem in their crown go because in all fairness he does make the channel very watchable and I will continue to watch just because he is there. I doubt very much that I'll be buying anything again though.

Refund Update - DAY 20

Online banking checked this morning and 1 refund has come through - 7 more to go.....:angry:

I have currently been waiting for 21 days for refunds of three items and I am not happy either. They still have the cheek to put on the FAQ's page of their monthly reviews that ..."most refunds are issued within 10 working days". I don't think I have ever had a refund from them that quickly!

Good news - all refunds bar one are in my account today. :mysmilie_378: When the last one is processed it will put my cc into credit which will be a first :grin: but I'm sure that won't last too long. Thanks to Kamal for all your help :handshake: as I realise you and the rest of the CS team aren't responsible for R&C's system but you have to work with it and put up with all the flack along the way from people like me. Calm is restored at Chez Hammond. :happy:

Latest posts

Back