The good old days

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thinking about what I could be tempted with they'd be two Iliana rings one a 1ct Iliana round two tiered diamond cluster and the other a marquise shaped diamond cluster and a pendant which would be a very simple 1.5" - 2" drop of edge to edge diamonds a bit like piece of an Iliana tennis bracelet, I'd seen one ust like it in a high end jewellers in town and it was £1,750 !

Over the last few years I've spoken to the personal shoppers several times to see if they have anything to match these but they don't but a couple of years ago I was looking through last clicks on QVC and they had a Diamonique pendant which was an exact match to what I wanted, I'd never seen it before and it was the last one so it was meant to be, I love it

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wWThuU5GSxc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Did someone mention a breakpoint? :) I knew these videos I uploaded would come in handy one day!

I bidded for a Rhapsody emerald pendant with chain with 4.9g in the specification and I knew the emerald was going to be small. I congratulated myself on the bargain as it was priced at £349. I checked and cross checked and it did come with the chain. I had a screen grab on the specification for reference.I was shaking when I found out how filmsy the chain was and I took out my digital scale and it measured 3 grams at most. I was so annoyed as there was an emerald ring I bought before with two trillion cut diamonds flanking it. It looked beautiful and I paid £699 for it. It came and the diamonds were yellow and inclusion showed up without a loupe. I also paid £699 for a close-out 1 carat diamond with a 50pt marquee in the middle. It was so awful - I think it could be a pawned object. The workmanship was crude and the claws holding the stone were not straight and the inclusion was awful. My experience with this channel has been awful and I am still awaiting for my postage refund. When people buy the item, may I suggest they print screen the item's specification as 4.9 grams of platinum is vastly different from 3 grams of platinum. TJC = returns returns returns and a waste of my time and postage!

Latest posts

Back