On the rails treats

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just Beauty Direct

For all your beauty needs
And other indulgences that don't throw you off course.......

Wondered what other forumites turn to and whether we can give each other some inspiration.

Mine is Total 0% Greek yoghurt mixed with a large spoon of green and blacks cocoa powder and a large spoon of fine powdered stevia sweetener. Takes like chocolate ganache.

High protein, low fat and low carb and good antioxidants

I have to watch what I eat all the time rather than simply to lose weight. Terribly boring but there it is.

I often crave salty things and a recent find is the new Special K cracker crisps. 95 calories a packet. More like poppadums than crisps but very satisfying.

I love Greek yoghurt too. And a quick squirt of agave syrup with it and any fruit you care to mention is a lovely pud. Also whizzing up a frozen banana with Greek yoghurt makes a lovely easy almost ice cream. When bananas look like they're about to go over. I chop them up and freeze them ready. Add milk to the mix and you have a milkshake. Agave syrup is a good sweetener if you need it in the shake or ice cream.

i've done the banana thing - a version of frazzled's recipe but quite fancy the choklit yog too.

what size pot is that JBD? the big one or individual size?

I bought "popped" crisps at Sainsburry's several days ago as I'd not seen them before & they're half price. They're crisps with no added fat, they are just potato slices subjected to high heat intil they pop. I'm back to stockpile on them 2moro. sea salt & vinegar are gorg!

Latest posts

Back