Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He said nothing naughty it was all innuendo, lots of winking while moaning with relief, which was definitely open to interpretation and maybe its only us with the 'mucky minds' who see anything different. But he does know exactly the game he is playing, the sneaky old sod, I know my gran would 'titter' at this kind of thing, like a lot of oldies they are innocent but they sense its something a bit naughty and because they think its naughty, they laugh and Iv seen my gran laugh at Peter and she has said 'he that man is good for my soul' I think it reminds her of 'things' and she gets tittery, maybe Peter is thinking even more obscene who knows, but I am sure to many of the Hilda's and Doris's Elsie's and Gert's he is a bit naughty and reminds them of when they were young and they feel warm inside.

Me hearing him moan, it sounds disgusting but just thought Id share how I feel many older viiewers, like my gran who share a naughty laugh with him. Can that really be so bad? If some lonely people are laughing, all warm inside.

You're right it was vile. Also noticed right at the end in the last 10 seconds he said several times "£1.99, £1.99, £1.99" clock ran out graphics disappeared "plus your phone and p..."

This "70% off Flash Outlet" and vouchers apparently on offer as well for 3 products bought they are really scraping the barrel.

yes I did notice that; however, credit where it's due, he's mentioned P&P and phone call with every product tonight, that's a vast improvement

Yes, aren't they all good little presenters? for days now they have been saying 'plus the p&p and the phone call' saying it voluntarily and at regualar intervals. They must have been read the riot act. They are so happily compliant tonight!

Peter has got the foot massager and is demonstrating it..........it's utterly revolting to watch him

It's the same act he does whenever he gets a massager to demo.

I saw him doing the chair massager ages ago and thought that was mildly amusing. It gets slightly less amusing each time he does one. I'm at the point now where I switch over, it's stupid.

But I suppose if you're watching and it amuses you, then no harm done.

He was very missleading again tonight. Selling a ring and instead of the usual you need to factor in the call and p&p he said "now I must warn you in all sincerety this includes your p&p with this". VERY BAD.

PJ

Peter and his diamonds, question how can they afford this if these are geniune.

Easy. It's half a carat made up from well over 100 tiny, no doubt very low value diamonds. And they're set in Sterling Silver, which is never a good sign with Diamonds.

Think 'highly valuable' Tanzanite being set in gold plate (a Bid staple) and you're on the right lines.

This would be a purchase merely because you just like the look of the piece, which is fine. But individually there's almost certainly no real value in the stones though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back