Fuji TSV 09/02/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was lucky enough to have this ordered for me as a gift this afternoon, has anyone else gone for it?

I was lucky enough to have this ordered for me as a gift this afternoon, has anyone else gone for it?

Yes - I've bitten the bullet and ordered one. It's a long overdue purchase for me. I got into digital photography in it's infancy, using a Sony Mavica camera that recorded onto 1.4Mb floppy discs. The first megapixel camera on sale, it cost £700 back in 2000. Just shows how much technology has improved, and prices have come down since then.
My sister and her husband are both keen photographers, using DSLRs. I didn't want the complexity or expense of that. The Fuji looks to be both easy to use in Auto mode, with the benefit of creative control if you want it. And the zoom is highly impressive, especially at the price point. Looking forward to receiving it "on or before 15 Feb"!!

I was very tempted by this. Looked a good price. A few years ago the easy pay would have swayed it for me but like many others we've had to tighten our belts. I have written the item number down incase funds allow at a later date. Let us know how you get on with it.

If its anything like the canon equivalent I got last year those of you who have gone for it wont be disappointed

Yes - I've bitten the bullet and ordered one. It's a long overdue purchase for me. I got into digital photography in it's infancy, using a Sony Mavica camera that recorded onto 1.4Mb floppy discs. The first megapixel camera on sale, it cost £700 back in 2000. Just shows how much technology has improved, and prices have come down since then.

Same here Strongman. I had the very first Olympus digital camera, which cost about the same as your Sony. Have been using a Panasonic more recently but the best film camera I ever had was a Fuji and I really liked the look of this. Couldn't have afforded it myself at the moment in these belt-tightening days, but am thrilled to be receiving it. Just hoping that it's as good as it looks, there have been a few TSV cameras that have had lousy reviews and were returned by a lot of folk.

Just checked the reviews on this camera, they are not good. How are you getting on with yours Scout and Strongman? I thought it looked really good.

Haven't had a chance to play with it properly yet, but have some time off within the 30 day gtee period, so will thrash it about then and let you know.

Latest posts

Back