Ronni Nicole TSV 16/02/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooops sorry, just seen the Minnie mouse on acid thread about this ridiculous ensemble. Glad we all think alike!

the price of the dress and the postage are not vfm. i posted a boxed ski jacket for that postage price qvc need to be more thoughtful regarding postage

Is this the best they can up with for a spring fashion day TSV? They desperately need new buyers, people with an eye for UK fashion perhaps.

If you love wearing dresses (which I do) take your self and your money off to Phase Eight, season after season of lovely dresses, from formal to weekend and everything in between. Excellent quality, flattering cut, lovely designs.

Still, I'm glad that they are peddling out all this tat for TSVs at the moment, I need to save my pennies for Red Carpet - am counting the days!

The fabric itself is not too bad on a closer look, it has a pattern in the background as well, but the choice of making dresses out of it was a bad choice, it might have been a better on a maxi dress or skirt maybe:thinking: Putting the pattern around the pelvic area was just a stupid, stupid mistake.

Oooh Barbs, someone out there will be cut to the quick.
I'm just hoping I see someone out wearing yesterday's hideous offering - the Ribbon Trim Cardigan & Sleeveless Top Set ... preferably the yellow version.
With sunglasses firmly on I take take it M? (Ask a silly question) x.

Latest posts

Back