Northern Nights Goose Microfeather Pillows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Calvin, my friend bought these, but sent them back as they just went really flat. She said they were not worth the money. (Notice the review says the same....)

Calvin, my friend bought these, but sent them back as they just went really flat. She said they were not worth the money. (Notice the review says the same....)

Thanks Paw. As there is just the one review it's a bit hard to judge. A friend of a forum friend is much more trustworthy!

Don't like NN piloows,either.
Mine got dumped after struggling with them for a month.
Can't beat a good Tempur imo

i love my buckwheat ones i got a while back.......you can shive them in any shape that suits you & they are hypo-allengenic to boot as well......got them from the outlet as the postage when they were on air was almost as much as the pillows.......jill franks is a fan its alleged......

Don't fancy the feathers. Yep, they're hypercleaned, but in the fullness of time, they will get clogged up with all your skin flecks and dust and make you sneeze... no way man!

Thanks as i was just going to order those so im glad i read this. I had some really good pillows from Tesco a few months ago and did want to try the NN ones but they do seem a tad expensive and i have got a big head lolso they will end up flat anyway :32::43:

Latest posts

Back