"dave" on now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

who is this please?

jesus feel sorry for him so far really stuttery

Well he dosen't come across as shady does he, jeez! The other day i'm sure Dame Peter alluded to the fact that something was changing from today?

Perhaps Sit Up have got a load of the Workfare guys in that usually get packed off to Poundland for slave labour?

He is selling a hideous cardigan, direct quote 'you can't actually get a pair of decent woolen socks for the price we're selling this cardigan for'.

It was £15.99. Guys this is painful to watch, he makes Peter Simon look like Laurence Olivier.

Last edited:
He is selling a Cheatin Liars watch.

'Have you EVER seen anything as beautiful as this?'

Yes, I have.

'i'll be honest with you (he's clearly received standard Sit Up training) if I was pushed this across a table in a box and I opened this my heart would sink'.

So would mine.

Last edited:
had to turn it off

presumably they have screen tests?

whatever anybody's view of mason, russell, sally et al one thing is they now how to sell on tv

be amazed if that bloke gets any full shifts

had to turn it off

presumably they have screen tests?

whatever anybody's view of mason, russell, sally et al one thing is they now how to sell on tv

be amazed if that bloke gets any full shifts

They should have put him on Bid Plus/Speed Auction, barely anyone watches them anyway if the sales are anything to go by!

yes price drop is tougher but the old pros on there sell pretty well to the same old names

speed auction i think any of the presenters would struggle to shift big numbers they regularly go £3-£6 under the bid price and still dont shift a lot

yes price drop is tougher but the old pros on there sell pretty well to the same old names

speed auction i think any of the presenters would struggle to shift big numbers they regularly go £3-£6 under the bid price and still dont shift a lot

He's back on shortly, working with the lovely Caroline :eek:

At least he won't get chance to speak much with her.

Last edited:
just spat out my lunch

did you see that?

he came to sit on the bed with caroline and the whole bed moved abut a foot

jesus

just spat out my lunch

did you see that?

he came to sit on the bed with caroline and the whole bed moved abut a foot

jesus

I know, I guess he must be nervous but dear me this is car crash.

He said the Duvet is 'one for the ladies' as it dosen't need ironing!

Sounds like Alf Garnett.

seems a nice enough guy really

surprised they have put him straight on bid though not easy

I've just logged in to find out who this is!

I only caught a few minutes of him!

:sleepy:

Pleasant enough but looks quite dodgy to me, he'll fit in well.

I wouldn't buy a used car from him.

He's on now-he's not very good but he might get better.
Just goes to show what a tough job presenting on these channels is and how skilled the senior presenters are.
I have often admired the way in which Sally Jaxx for example (although I can't stand her) builds interest and desire in the most mundane product offerings and then closes down with ruthless efficiency.
It's a pity that the professionalism is undermined by the rotten tactics,lies and misrepresentations which are the hallmark of these channels.

He's on now-he's not very good but he might get better.
Just goes to show what a tough job presenting on these channels is and how skilled the senior presenters are.
I have often admired the way in which Sally Jaxx for example (although I can't stand her) builds interest and desire in the most mundane product offerings and then closes down with ruthless efficiency.
It's a pity that the professionalism is undermined by the rotten tactics,lies and misrepresentations which are the hallmark of these channels.

From what Caroline Lyndsay just said he might possibly be on a trial, she said he'll be back sometime but not today.

She added, so sincerely 'wasn't he lovely' with that tilted head pose she often strikes when feigning empathy.

I agree with you aqua. It isn't easy talking non stop for hours on end, or trying to make a mop sound interesting. There was a girl on ages ago, Chloe I think her name was. She left to go to SkySport. She could have sold sand in a desert.

I agree with you aqua. It isn't easy talking non stop for hours on end, or trying to make a mop sound interesting. There was a girl on ages ago, Chloe I think her name was. She left to go to SkySport. She could have sold sand in a desert.

is now on qvc

Latest posts

Back