Fashion Essentails (Reading Glasses) TSV 18/02/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the last TSV, so I will not be buying. I cannot see the sunglasses in the new TSV:thinking:I think instead they have a pair that fold right down :mysmilie_478: ( I wanted one of those) and I can see a pair with slanted frames!!

I had a pair of those fold down ones, bought in Primark ages ago. I found that they were a pain to unfold when I wanted to use them in the supermarket. Also I never quite mastered the art of folding them up again. Now I keep an ordinary pair in my handbag on a cord and I can just whip them out and then leave them dangling around my neck if I need to use them several times. I am not a very patient person and speed is always of the essence.

They can't please everyone all of the time. The men that watch might say the same about all the beauty, so called fashion and handbags that are always on. I would think a lot of their viewers are of an age where they would find these very useful. Unfortunately I'm one of them. I did have to return the QVC ones as the arms kept falling off.

I would understand that people might need them...I have no problem with that...but this not as if if its first or second TSV?

I just cannot understand why they can't think of something different?

I may not have bought them...but what about the TSV's going years back like a beachbag and matching flipflops (think they were casual and co with a butterfly) or a spring quacker top? Now I know I may be the first to post that I don't like it...but you couldn't knock it for being different....

I agree, they often used to bring us something different. Even the glasses were good first time round.Now it's same old,same old. We don't get really good bargains now either. I think I've been watching for too long now.:mysmilie_490: with them.

I agree, they often used to bring us something different. Even the glasses were good first time round.Now it's same old,same old. We don't get really good bargains now either. I think I've been watching for too long now.:mysmilie_490: with them.

So true. Same old TSV's, justified by the fact it was sooo popular, that we brought it back for you. Its just laziness and lack of new ideas in my opinion.

Most items return at an intro price anyway so I've never understood the need to repeat a TSV.

Jude xx

But if you look at the TSV's they get in the states they could ring the changes - they have a garden chair today for example and they still have craft TSV's - a Martha Stewart portable workstation a couple of weeks ago, the plant one the other week. ( That was even English plants!) It isn't as if they don't know they need a TSV every day. The inly TSV's they do seem to copy are the beauty ones or that bag set at Christmas.

Latest posts

Back