blog repliers and telephone callers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The on/off button or mute is.ok when its a presenter that annoys you and you can mute the show. Its not so easy when a t caller pops up unexpectedly or when the pesky tweets are read out every two mins.. I'd end up with repetitive strain injury.

i agree. WHY do people keep saying that?? if you didn't want to see the darn show, you wouldn't have it on in the first place!

i agree. WHY do people keep saying that?? if you didn't want to see the darn show, you wouldn't have it on in the first place!

Exactly. Chuntley automatically goes off unless its something i really want to see and then its mute. Apart from that i can't be pressing it on and off every five mins,as more often than not its on while i'm doing other things.

The t callers used to amuse me but now they just annoy me. They're either sychophantic or free publicity for the product.

There was a woman who kept ringing in a while ago, she was on quite regularly for a time, Phillipa I think she was called, and every presenter she spoke to was her favourite. She had a wardrobe full of on Kim n Co clothes I think. She spoke to one presenter and asked if they'd received her letters etc and if they'd had chance to reply...:smirk:

I think some misguided people have a first experienceof getting through, hearingnthemselves on TV and getting "hooked" on the buzz. There was a woman from Wolverhampton who was on repeatedly for a few weeks. Spouting compete rubbish and giving testimonials on EVERYthing. She sounded incredibly excited, almost high when she was on.

These people need to get a grip.

Does us all a favour BB and lose your grip on that sheep - not one of your best avatars lol

A lot of the t callers on the beauty shows are often people that have tried the product before hand (i.e. from their tester panel), and call in and say that it's wonderful, marvellous, fabulous etc. I presume they are also talked to before hand just in case as no one has ever said 'That cream you sent me to try was a load of carp' :wink:

A lot of the t callers on the beauty shows are often people that have tried the product before hand (i.e. from their tester panel), and call in and say that it's wonderful, marvellous, fabulous etc. I presume they are also talked to before hand just in case as no one has ever said 'That cream you sent me to try was a load of carp' :wink:

Without a doubt they are asked if it will be a good review,anything negative would not be allowed.

Latest posts

Back