Attitudes model

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Not sure of her name but she's normally on Bare Minerals shows (with the redness on her face)

She's loving herself tonight....the hand movements......you're not Sharon pet.....stop it!!

......you're not Sharon pet.....

Thank god. Can't stand Sharon, so pretentious and up herself, nowhere near as good as she thinks she is. Really like Deborah-Ann on the other hand, a much less arrogant; much more natural beauty.

Thank god. Can't stand Sharon, so pretentious and up herself, nowhere near as good as she thinks she is. Really like Deborah-Ann on the other hand, a much less arrogant; much more natural beauty.

I don't know either of them but I find Deborah Ann more watchable than Sharon with all her weird slow mo hand movements and she does appear a little aloof.
DA does have a natural beauty but I only ever see Sharon model clothes (so she's always fully made up and coiffed etc.) whereas we see DA without make up on beauty shows.

Sharon is pure class a true professional,Debra Anne on the other hand looks like she's trying way too hard.

?

Cordelia, JaneCatherine and DeborahAnn were the models that hour. I've always said DA's a great model and beautiful, but tonight she morphed 'twixt DancingHands/JiggyBottom/DancingSideToSide/ForwardPelvicThrustAndH-o-l-d. And all, in sixty minutes. Not her finest hour. imo

I prefer Deborah-Ann shes has a really pretty face and models the clothes well, not a fan of sharon at all

Deborah Ann may have natural beauty but I'm not sure if the same applies to her bosom!

I like Sharon as she seems to have a great personality.. but the 6 million dollar man slow mo hand gestures get right on my wick, and the leaning up against the wall babe station coquetish looks to camera poses look a bit ridiculous imho!

I like Sharon as she seems to have a great personality.. but the 6 million dollar man slow mo hand gestures get right on my wick, and the leaning up against the wall babe station coquetish looks to camera poses look a bit ridiculous imho!

Lol that's why I love her!

Im a sharon fan, how she models and how she seems as a person. DA is a good BE model. She had a pair of bright red knees last night as well -could have done with a bit of the old BE on them as well!

Latest posts

Back