QVC Waitlist

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

frenchie

Registered Shopper
I'm beginning to wonder if QVC are becoming a little cheeky with their waitlist?

I ordered a l'occitane and yankee candle item, both of which were out of stock, but offered on waitlist, but they didn't get new stock before the 90 day wait period, so were removed from my order by QVC.
In both cases the items were very good value, genuinely far cheaper than buying at full price, even taking into account the postage charges.
For both of these brands there are quite a few similar items which look great on the website, fab prices, but only available on waitlist...... so are they genuinely expecting to restock at the same price within the next 3 months..... or are they just left on the website to make QVC's products look more tempting?

Both items I waited for 90 days and never received are still available on waitlist on the website, so they're been on waitlist since last October, at least!

Not sure, over the years I've suspected that wait list was used by Q for different things - 1) so that if they have underestimated the demand they can see it and then either negotiate for more stock the same or arrange a similar deal for the future, 2)if something may have a high return rate they have a waiting list of people to pass items on to (genuine non-used items obviously), 3)for the reason you mentioned that it gives others the impression that the item/brand/Q in general is in demand - it gives confidence to other customers.

Don't know the answer but if you want the items then buy them again at wait list. I've done that when my 90 days ran out and I did get the item eventually. The item in question a Bethlem lights plant is now selling for £8 more so I am very happy.

Latest posts

Back