Red Manicure TSV Order - You may not get what you expected!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Update from QVC!!!! NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!

They are no longer sending out the correct colours.....they are asking for the item to be returned for you to go on the advance order list and reorder the correct colours!!!!!!!!

That is the only way they say that you will get the correct items ordered!!!!

That had better not be the case!

Update from QVC!!!! NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!

They are no longer sending out the correct colours.....they are asking for the item to be returned for you to go on the advance order list and reorder the correct colours!!!!!!!!

That is the only way they say that you will get the correct items ordered!!!!

yes it is true...not getting the replacement colours at all!!!

red carpet are not going to do the colours seperately the only way to get them is to buy the whole kit!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, QVC are saying different things to different people as no mention was made to me of returning the kit when an called them about this earlier today. Have just emailed RCM to try and get some sense out of them.

This is a thread on RCM today,I think there there is still time to recieve it.
This was the response to complaints.

We can only apologise for the inconvenience you have experienced with the QVC TSV. All of the replacements have now been processed for dispatch and should therefore be posted out very shortly so you can expect to receive them within a week. If you do not receive your colours then please let us know and we will investigate further. Thank you.

I phoned QVC last night as my replacement colours hadnt turned up and
was told I should get them in the next day or two
she was going to check it out and would phone me if there was a problem
I asked about the 30day MBG and she said she would put a note on my
account so I had up till the 12th April to return it.

Its not in anyones interest to return the whole item and re order
because that means all the other items will just be wasted for the sake of sending out 3 more colours to everyone.

Its a pity QVC cant get this sorted with RCM as the purchase was made through QVC
so they should organise the correct colours
I dont see why we should contact RCM but if I havent got mine by Wednesday I will contact them.

I have just rang and despite being told this morning they would chase up, they are now saying there is a long list of thoses not getting them and I am on it. Apparently I can have a £10 credit or send back for refund, what a joke. Not happy but it is going back and 8 have used all the Products so can't be resold, or can they

Does anyone who does Facebook know what this weeks colour of the week is from RCM?
Pleasethankyou. :smile:

From facebook...
It’s that time of the week again… Colour of the Week!!!

This week we are getting into the Spring/Summer mood with ‘Who Are You Wearing?’ Bright azure blues are set to be huge this summer and actress of the moment, Jennifer Lawrence, is one... step ahead sporting this bright blue mid-length fitted dress!

Get a brilliant 50% off ‘Who Are You Wearing’ when you purchase one full price colour until 19th March.

To redeem this deal, please complete the following:

1. Add your chosen full price shade to your basket
2. Select the Colour of the Week and add to your basket
3. At the checkout, type in the promotional code to get your discount!

This week’s code is 'WHO’.

Go to https://www.redcarpetmanicure.co.uk/colour-range to make the most of this offer!

Thanks to Darren Crook and Jacqui Wood from RCM my correct colour choice has FINALLY arrived this morning.RCM were only directly involved with myself for less than 24hrs and HEY PRESTO the correct result ! One in the eye for Qvc's "award winning customer care team" and i WILL be purchasing future colours from the RCM website.

I ordered the Bright and Bold, but received the French. Still not heard anything on Wednesday so sent an email direct to RCM. I got a very, very quick reply from Jacqui Wood. I'm please to announce that 36 hours later I have my Bright and Bold.

I can't thank Jacqui enough for the excellent service and how promptly this has now been sorted.

If you still haven't heard send RCM an email direct.

I don't want the French if someone else does.

Latest posts

Back