So when is Argos TV closing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Argos TV closes on 12th May.

I will be sorry to see it go... imho it is streets in front of IW ...better products and better presenters.....

And you can pick things up at a local store, or use reasonable P&P (£3-95 unless very large, £8-95 (I think) for large items). Compare this with Q's £20 for a telly!

I bet simon iles is regretting making the switch now, i have very little sympathy for him thou after him posting a letter on his Fb page a while ago from a viewer slagging off his replacement on Iw, it was a very cheap shot IMO

Argos TV I think closes next tuesday at 6AM as from then on it showing money savers from JML (whether it will rename or disappear or whatever who knows)

Rachel Pierman (Argos TV presenter) said live on air this evening that Argos TV will close on May 12th 2013.

Rachel Pierman (Argos TV presenter) said live on air this evening that Argos TV will close on May 12th 2013.

Looks like Argos TV has now closed not on there Sat channel or the Argos TV website click to watch you just get a blank screen .:sad:

I noticed this morning that it had been removed from sky's EPG, and had not been moved to another channel number. I am assuming, therefore, that Argos TV has closed, which is no surprise, as it is easy enough to access the retail stores.

Latest posts

Back