Actifry, anyone one on here got one? Any good?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
Not sure if this has been on a previous thread, but wanted to know if anyone has tried the Tefal actifry or anything similar? A few people have told me how good they are and you can apparently do more than cook chips in them, any recommendations or opinions are much appreciated, thanks:thinking:

A friend of mine - who is single - has had 3. He loves them but they break down. He bought one from Lakeland and as they offer a lifetime guarantee, they replaced once and refunded the next time as they have stopped selling them.

My Dad, at 88, has recently bought both an Actifry and a halogen oven and is happily cooking away with both! I've no personal experience to aid you tho, sorry!

I've had mine about 3 or more years.

OH has high cholesterol and is on statins, it's in use all the time, the only downside is the length o time it takes to cook chips , 45 minutes!

I've had mine about 3 or more years.

OH has high cholesterol and is on statins, it's in use all the time, the only downside is the length o time it takes to cook chips , 45 minutes!

I bought mine for the same reason when it first came out. I love the fact that I can cook chips in a tbsp of olive oil with some freshly ground sea salt stirred into the oil in the spoon. Chips and wedges are lovely - I use up all the floppy bendy new potatoes that way. Chips do take a time to cook but they are nice. It does a lot more than chips but I dont need it to.
Easy to clean too - never had any problems with my Actifry.

Latest posts

Back