Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£4.95

Overall Rating no ratings no ratings
Be the first to write a review.
Write a review
Share this Product: Facebook Digg DelIcioUs

Take the hassle out of hole-punching and setting eyelets with this handy Crop A Dile Big Bite 2. It punches effortlessly through paper, fabric, leather, plastic, wood, and even thin tin with its impressive 15cm (6") reach. It can also be adjusted to set a variety of sizes of eyelet, gromlet, brad or snap. The lightweight tool comes with 340 gromlets in a variety of shapes and colours, plus a total of 12 designer gromlets in Frenzy and Party designs. You also get step-by-step instructions and an inspirational ideas sheet to get you started.

Brilliant TSV

Got mine as well :) Been waiting for a while for this. The "baby" one is fantastic, so expect much more from this one.

Pauline xx

I rushed and put it in my basket, but then really thought about it..I have the small version, have only just got the hang of it :rolleyes:, without crushing the paper..I have let this tsv go, can do just the same almost apart from the new fangled glomlet thingies..just layer paper for middle of 12x12's :D...AND did you hear Catherine telling us how when using the old fashioned type of eyelet setter, hammer ones, these could damage ones furniture :eek:....mmmm, strange QVC forgot to highlight this problem when they used to sell them..??? :cool:

daydreamer

Found this and ordered with the case Item 585921 £9.57
20 Packs of Extra Large Coloured Eyelets 12 in per packet = 240 eyelets, lovely mix of colours
and I have seen a packet of 16 for £3.50 on the net so I think they are good value.

I've wanted one fo these for ages but was hanging on, hoping we'd get one as a TSV. And it's a really good price too, so I'm a very happy bunny.

I love my original crop-a-dile but do find its limited reach frustrating - it's not alwasy possible to layer up etc, even on an 8 x 8 page, so this will be perfect for me.

Just looked on ebay and someone has the TSV big bite up for auction
in dollars telling US bidders they can only get the pink one here in UK.
I wonder how many bids they will get.

I can't believe they're already auctioning it when they haven't got it yet! Some people are incredible.

I decided to go for it in the end, and the case with the extra gromlets etc inside.

I do have a Cropadile, but will probably sell that as I hardly use it.

I can't believe they're already auctioning it when they haven't got it yet! Some people are incredible.

They may actually have it - it's been available at the TSV price on the QVC Mobile site for a little while now and I'm sure I saw a post somewhere from someone who'd ordered theirs and had already received it.

Latest posts

Back