Susan Graver TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

(Incidentally PLINT - seeing your Avatar of Sean Bean - my brother kindly informed me that he shook hands with him last night at a football match !!!!! because he's a director of Sheff United)

Brissles, I think you are right. And the factory's in China. 'cept for Kimmie's 'cause hers are made in Montréal, Canada *giggle*

I have a theory.

I'm convinced that there is just ONE factory churning out all this stuff, and all the American designers i.e. Anttony, Susan G, Diane G, Renee, Nina Leonard, George Simonton, Tiana B, and Ronni Nicole (with the exception of Kim, she's Canadian) are really employees of this factory who just turn up every second month on a 'jolly' to London, and front the shows.

strangely enough, I read a review on QVC site a few weeks ago from someone who had bought an Indigo Moon item and it had a quacker factory label on ( or it may have been the other way round). Makes me wonder if most of the items are made at the same places. :mysmilie_506:

found it

http://www.qvcuk.com/Sequin-Spray-R...c=102005-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-102005

Last edited:
I think the American brands could well be made in the same place. Some "brownstone" in the New York fashion district.

Q are not the only ones who may do this. Take the dreaded high street. I have often seen items in different high street stores, in different styles but made out of exactly the same fabric and probably made in the same factory in China.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back