Pants on Firealash!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Just watching the Everyday Beauty hour while on a break from work. Natalia is on, and she is demonstrating how to use Revitalash.

She quite clearly stated she wasn't wearing any mascara before the demo. The camera has just panned in to her applying it close up, yet she most definitely WAS wearing it, there was a very visible coat of the stuff on her lashes.

Bad form - and done very brazenly too!

:wink:

Has anyone else noticed how the presenters dont seem to rave about this product as much anyone? AY has clearly stopped using it as she admitted to wearing false lashes during the Mally show , i wonder if the bad press a few months ago involving similar products to revitalash has put alot of them off using it.

I really am fed up now of tuning into the beauty shows and getting Natalia enough is enough.
Lynn

Pants on Firealash!

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19:

Excellent, I won't be able to think of her as anything else now.

She seemed a little subdued in the early hours' (after the midnight TSV presentation)

I thought that when I caught a sight this afternoon.Perhaps she is as fed up with delivering the same old as we are of listening?
Like the product tho'!

As soon as I heard Revitalash launched on QVC, I was surprised by its popularity, considering the high price tag.

A Similar formula can be purchased (unbranded) and shipped from China, via Ebay, for under £9 a tube. Road tested, and delivers as good as result. Latisse (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) is even better

I think maybe it was a mistake for Natalia to be seen advertising hampers during her QVC hair potion campaign, because this automatically removed her from the 'trusted' status she gained from Revitalash, and, as a result, she became a candidate to mockery

I have noticed that Natalia has become much more hardened and stern whilst on air - not so sweetness and light, maybe this is because she now realises her 'cover' is blown, and for that reason the sales of product - whether effective or not, is in decline.

Not sure it's a good idea to recommend forum members buy unbranded products from Ebay to put in their eyes! Also whilst the formulas containing bimatoprost (used for treating glaucoma) may be more effective at thickening lashes etc. they also carry risks - and as far as I'm aware Rivatalash does not contain it. It's just a conditioning product.

She did herself even less favours admitting she'd been wearing false lashes for yonks - even thought she'd spent months bragging about her GORGEous lashes- and what a miracle product the revitathing was for making them like that. Her pitch seems to me to have altered from 'eyelash miracle-gro' to 'eyelash conditioner' of late. Wonder if they got done for something...?

Also please don't fall for the story about the wife of the optamologist who invented Rivatalash. That is probably a true story but the formula he invented then (which did contain bimatoprost at a quite high %) has subsequently been completely reformulated.

She did herself even less favours admitting she'd been wearing false lashes for yonks - even thought she'd spent months bragging about her GORGEous lashes- and what a miracle product the revitathing was for making them like that. Her pitch seems to me to have altered from 'eyelash miracle-gro' to 'eyelash conditioner' of late. Wonder if they got done for something...?

If claims are made that it GROWS lashes then it is classed as a medicinal product (not a cosmetic product) and would need to be administed only via a prescription.

I don't think I would buy any medicinal product, on Ebay, which came from China. The Chinese cannot be trusted not to contaminate their products with illicit or dangerous substances in the pursuit of profit. Anyone remember the melamine milk scandal?

We also have doctors for a reason. I would not use a product that could cause glaucoma without a UK doctor prescribing it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

If claims are made that it GROWS lashes then it is classed as a medicinal product (not a cosmetic product) and would need to be administed only via a prescription.

I agree 100%, I just wish Natalia would go and peddle her wares off my tv. Imo She sounds so superior and condescending...I rush for my off button as soon as she appears....

:mysmilie_11: I think the credibility of Herself and the products she peddles have GoneWayDown.

Last edited:
If you think back to when this was originally launched on Q and the number of presenters and models that have one by one come out with the hype 'gosh I couldn't believe...' '...have you seen...' 'they are touching her glasses....' 'I've been using it for 2 weeks and.....' - It just makes you wonder a few things with hindsight - are they all gullible, will they do/say/try anything to keep their jobs, what sort of environment do they really work in?

Sounds a great 'family'....

your right autumn, when they zoomed in on her lashes, they were clearly coated with blue stuff. Probably the blue volumizing lash primer which in her mind isn't mascara! but still misleading us into thinking she had bare lashes.

I wouldn't trust her to flog me a hamper, i bet Park Hampers sales have dipped since she fronted them. She is supposed to be mother saving for chrimbo not spending all her hard earned cash on eyelash magic potion.

I don't think I would buy any medicinal product, on Ebay, which came from China. The Chinese cannot be trusted not to contaminate their products with illicit or dangerous substances in the pursuit of profit. Anyone remember the melamine milk scandal?

We also have doctors for a reason. I would not use a product that could cause glaucoma without a UK doctor prescribing it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

It treats, not causes glaucoma (runs in my family - I'm currently the only female relative under 50 not using it for glaucoma!). I've used my cousin's to grow my lashes and it DOES work. My cousin lives in the US and buys hers from overseas online pharmacies due to the cost with her insurance plan. The cost has risen tremendously over the last year since so many people are buying for cosmetic reasons so before long she reckons it will be cheaper to return to her insurance plan and pay directly.

I guess the thing i dont understand is once uve used the product and ur lashes have grown, why do u need to continue using it ? why dont ur lashes stay the length they have grown too, its not like you cut ur lashes, obviously some will break off but the majority should stay that legnth for good. :S

It treats, not causes glaucoma (runs in my family - I'm currently the only female relative under 50 not using it for glaucoma!). I've used my cousin's to grow my lashes and it DOES work. My cousin lives in the US and buys hers from overseas online pharmacies due to the cost with her insurance plan. The cost has risen tremendously over the last year since so many people are buying for cosmetic reasons so before long she reckons it will be cheaper to return to her insurance plan and pay directly.

I'm sure it does work. My point is that its not prescribed, and bought online from nefarious sources. Contrary to popular belief, doctors do more than merely put pen to paper and issue prescriptions. I think its plain irresponsible to encourage/advise others to buy this product without prescription or medical advice from a doctor. Eyes are serious stuff - we only have one set of them.

Latest posts

Back