Rip-off Postage on a Leather Briefcase (£65.95)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I added it to my basket and they gave me a total of £195.91 lol bargain hey and just think if u order 2, the second postage will only be £32.97 :wink:

I added it to my basket and they gave me a total of £195.91 lol bargain hey and just think if u order 2, the second postage will only be £32.97 :wink:

it's a snip, a super bargain price. :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Tried QCut and, when I entered the item number, it said it wasn't valid. They must have caught on.

Out of curiosity I searched for it on the website and got the following message.

You searched for dbramante1928 Colorado Leather Briefcase for PCs & MacBooks U.

We're sorry, no items match this search.

Please try another search or double-check your spelling

Maybe if they checked things more efficiently then fiascos like the RCM one wouldn't happen. I just hope no one ordered this before they realised there might be a P&P error because you can imagine the faddling about there might be trying to get the difference in the charge reimbursed from QVC.

Mind you, I'd not pay that price for a leather briefcase for my PC in the first place, even with no P&P.

Out of curiosity I searched for it on the website and got the following message.

You searched for dbramante1928 Colorado Leather Briefcase for PCs & MacBooks U.

We're sorry, no items match this search.

Please try another search or double-check your spelling

Maybe if they checked things more efficiently then fiascos like the RCM one wouldn't happen. I just hope no one ordered this before they realised there might be a P&P error because you can imagine the faddling about there might be trying to get the difference in the charge reimbursed from QVC.

Mind you, I'd not pay that price for a leather briefcase for my PC in the first place, even with no P&P.

click my link in the first post and youl see the crazy postage

click my link in the first post and youl see the crazy postage

I did click on it, but then looked online to see if they were still showing it after louise66 mentioned that Qcut didn't recognise it. It looks as though QVC have realised their faux pas (yet another one :wink:) as it's not showing up when you do an actual search on it.

I still think it's expensive for a laptop 'case,' never mind the ridiculous P&P they've added to it.

Well spotted, Ian!

I did click on it, but then looked online to see if they were still showing it after louise66 mentioned that Qcut didn't recognise it. It looks as though QVC have realised their faux pas (yet another one :wink:) as it's not showing up when you do an actual search on it.

I still think it's expensive for a laptop 'case,' never mind the ridiculous P&P they've added to it.

Well spotted, Ian!

they wont come up when you search for it as i go for a rummage on their site and it comes up with some surprising items like this one

Latest posts

Back