shut up and give us the sizes woman grrr

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
weird fish Dawson has screeched her entire way through the show without giving a single size- if I was on Twitter I would rant there.

I much prefer the Ideal World approach with a chart of the measurements on screen at regular intervals and QVC used to present fashion from a desk and the presenter would measure the actual literal garment to double check the blue cards were correct.

These days Q think they're staging a fashion show and they're really not!

Jude xx

I don't normally buy clothes from QVC, but a couple of times I've seen something I like, wait for the sizing & it sells out! I've given up watching because of this issue.

I agree, they need a proper chart & perhaps one for each brand as some seem to have sizing issues. This should be as prominent as the garments themselves especially with the outward p&p and return p&p cost.

I'm also getting very cheesed off with the "Oh I'd personally go down a size from your high street size" WHY?? The only fashion I buy from Q is Diane Gilman jeans but I get confused by this go down 1 and sometimes even 2 size business & I'm someone who already owns numerous pairs! Rant over x.

Simple question - if different shops on the DHS can make their sizes consistent why can't La Q do the same across the different ranges then there would be no need for size charts as we'd all know what we wanted.

Julia is the only one that gives out the sizes before talking about the clothes.

I'm in my 10th year of watching, and this has been a constant problem. The presenters prattle on and then its as though someone in the Gallery has woken up and yelled in their earpieces "SIZES !", because then suddenly its " Oh I'd better give the sizes that some of you are waiting for" - then, as someone has said, its on the verge of selling out.

If QVC do read these comments, then this PROBLEM should be at the top of the agenda.

Latest posts

Back