bobbi brown eye makeup

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Matte shadows can be ageing, I use Clinique colour surge soft shimmer in toasted almond, their best seller! Love it (I'm 54).

This thread just shows how different we all are!!

I find a matte eyeshadow is more flattering on me as I find shimmers accentuate the criss cross lines on my eye lids-I'm 53

The OP said they had quite loose skin on their eyes, so matt shades might be better for her.

I have BB's first book written before Estee Lauder bought the company. She was very against metallic, glitter or high shimmer eyeshadows after the age of 35. Then EL bought the company and suddenly all the shimmerbricks etc came out. I was told on the quiet by someone who worked for the company she still disliked them.

BB and MAC are the two biggest selling companies that EL owns, they sells themselves.

Last edited:
Okay going to have a rant here.

QVC are selling the new BB under eye brightener, as usual they have Fair,Light,Med and Dark.

This product has 10 shades and it actually depends on the colour of your under eye circles which one you need to work properly. I am Light Bisque and know this because I was colour matched at a counter. But there is also Light Peach, so which one is QVC selling as Light?

http://www.bobbibrown.co.uk/product...ener/New-Look/index.tmpl?cm_re=2702G_TINTEDEB

Last edited:
Okay going to have a rant here.

QVC are selling the new BB under eye brightener, as usual they have Fair,Light,Med and Dark.

This product has 10 shades and it actually depends on the colour of your under eye circles which one you need to work properly. I am Light Bisque and know this because I was colour matched at a counter. But there is also Light Peach, so which one is QVC selling as Light?

http://www.bobbibrown.co.uk/product...ener/New-Look/index.tmpl?cm_re=2702G_TINTEDEB

If the colour swatch is anything to go by its not the Light Bisque - I was colour matched for this as well. Light Bisque has a pink tone to it and Q don't run pink toned lines as a general rule when they have limited colours, just look at BE its taken ages to get them to extend the colour ranges and they were all yellow toned to start.

Latest posts

Back