Jackie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
She is such a polished professional and calm presenter. An excellent addition to the team.
During the BB hour the whole focus has been on the products and she lets the guest speak. What a refreshing change.
Not.one.mention of tweeting , no shrieking, no preening, no going on about the 30 day mbg every few minutes .

She should run a refresher course for the rest of them .

I like Jilly too, saw her last night, show content & style was excellent. Like you say no ridic raving about items without the basic essential info, no shrieking, tweeting or collapsing in fits of laughter for no apparent reason either. Q needs more presenters like Jilly & Jackie imo x. (I think Julian's good too, professional & informative).

I watched her for a short time on the 11am hour with the Gtech...I like her, she's a refreshing change..

I watched the Bobbi Brown hour and totally agree. I got to hear George speak and demo the products properly. Jackie obviously likes the range too and mentioned a few things she had, but there was no "me me me" or "cannot live without this" etc...really good stuff! She shows some of the others up!

Well after watching a few mins of a silver show where pipa was squeaking like an over excited teen this made for pleasant viewing and listening. I caught some of the BB show too today. Just calm and informative.

{{{{gulps}}}}......1st official warning!!

I quite like the other newbie...Chloe Wotsit!!!:grin:

I like chloe wotsit too. :grin:

I think.you're not keen on Jackie for the same reason as LE. They both have a calm and collected manner that can be perceived as cold and a bit aloof. Oh look at me, i've turned.into Dr Freud.

I think she seems a bit cold and clinical (and I don't like her mouth) but she's very professional.

Compare and contrast with Claire Sutton today on the Household Helpers show..she was trully awful and talking to us the viewer as though we were pre schoolers,whilst trying her best to be little Miss Cheeky with the steam mop man!! It was cringy :(

I think she seems a bit cold and clinical (and I don't like her mouth) but she's very professional.

Compare and contrast with Claire Sutton today on the Household Helpers show..she was trully awful and talking to us the viewer as though we were pre schoolers,whilst trying her best to be little Miss Cheeky with the steam mop man!! It was cringy :(

On Claire we're agreed, woohoo !!:grin:

I like chloe wotsit too. :grin:

I think.you're not keen on Jackie for the same reason as LE. They both have a calm and collected manner that can be perceived as cold and a bit aloof. Oh look at me, i've turned.into Dr Freud.

I don't like Liz because she def comes over as rather superior but hard faced with a smile that never reaches her eyes....and a sneeky little hisssss on her "s's" haha!!

If Jackie is the presenter I saw briefly this afternoon - she was wearing and extremely chunky necklace I quite liked the look of? - I agree she is very good, I've seen her a couple of times and as already said, calm and professional. :up:

I think Chloe Wotsit is the one with the voice I like? (I'm talking to myself really lol!)

Last edited:
I think Jackie is great, Chloe they could ditch tomorrow.
I can't believe you voiced out loud your thoughts on Liz Lemonsqueezy in front of LEL- so brave lol
:grin:

Latest posts

Back