Jackie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Jackie is great, Chloe they could ditch tomorrow.
I can't believe you voiced out loud your thoughts on Liz Lemonsqueezy in front of LEL- so brave lol
:grin:

Oh I've done it before DebraJane......me and LEL have an uneasy truce where LadyLiz is concerned!!:cool:

Sorry Lemonsqueezy, Jacky 1 Chloe 0 Jacky is calm and polished, while Chloe's hair detracts me from the product - all that hair lacquer keeping it in place and sorry, but her voice and accent is very Bid tv - but saying that, she aint that bad as a presenter.

I like Jackie and Chloe just because they appear normal and never in the frenzied selling mode, hope it lasts.

Sorry Lemonsqueezy, Jacky 1 Chloe 0 Jacky is calm and polished, while Chloe's hair detracts me from the product - all that hair lacquer keeping it in place and sorry, but her voice and accent is very Bid tv - but saying that, she aint that bad as a presenter.

oops...I should get a job there ok then! :wink:

A few of the presenters screech so much that you turn the volume right down and you can still hear them. I know Alison gets the stick all the time, but Ali Keenan and Pippa have increased their screeching recently.........Pippa with her "yea-yea" .
Ali Keenan also talks so fast also that she does not pause for a breath in between.
Last night she was on with Susan Graver TSV and they were both screeching, it was awful. I usually have the sound on my TV down anyway,(my other half telling me to turn it off) but it was so bad that I had to watch it on my laptop with ear phones on, in the end I had to turn even that off, because they were like a pair of birds twittering and screeching loud in my ears:doh:

Latest posts

Back