Dennis Basso TSV 22/03/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Stick to Centigrade, least its cruelty free!!! ( as far as we no anyway )
Haha you beat me to it A! I know the garments he sells on Q are faux fur but having read up on his real fur acquisition antics I certainly won't be supporting any of his businesses! (& Great shame on Q for doing any business with Basso)!

Haha you beat me to it A! I know the garments he sells on Q are faux fur but having read up on his real fur acquisition antics I certainly won't be supporting any of his businesses!

Lol great minds hey :wink: Id rather be cold then wear anything he sells :grin:

Wow, I only said it is the sort of thing that Centograde sell not that I was going to buy it or offer up my doggies for sacrifice lol

Lol great minds hey :wink: Id rather be cold then wear anything he sells :grin:
:grin::grin::grin:

I must admit I did buy a couple of his faux/fake fur coats literally years ago & long before I knew about the horrific places he is known to buy pelts from. I didn't even know about his real fur trade then. Certainly woudn't touch his stuff if anyone paid me now tho' knowing what I do now about the wretched man!

Last edited:
The cruelty is not only unimaginable there's no reason or excuse for it! It made for very upsetting reading. Anyone who does an internet search to find out about Basso's real fur trade be prepared to be deeply saddened & shocked.

Last edited:
Basso's reported alleged defense is that he doesn't own the "farms" he buys pelts from & therefore isn't directly involved in the vile, evil actions in such places. My thoughts are that by paying them for the "end product" he's openly supporting them & has just as much blood on his hands!

Good grief his real fur garments go for $1000's, often tens of $1000's, surely he could afford to influence humane living conditions and humane slaughtering, in fact, he could insist on it if he had any conscience!

Last edited:
and a very ugly jacket at that ! Much more stylish things available in the supermarkets these days .

I hadn't looked as wouldn't buy anything from his range anyway. Having seen your comments I took a peek, 2 words...utterly hideous! The thing hasn't got any shape to it.

I watched a video on how little lambs were ripped out of their mother's wombs, and skinned so that humans can wear their coats......apparently that was the way to get their coats whilst they were curled and soft. I just could not imagine how cruel we human beings can be :sad: Is the need for a fashion coat so much that not one but 2 lives have to go through that torture.
PS..I would not advice any one with a faint heart watch that video....it really is bad.

Latest posts

Back