Posh Presenters say it with "fla-aaaars"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shopaholica

Registered Shopper
Hi I had a right giggle a few weeks ago at the forum's send up of the "Peony fla-aars" lady. Well I noticed this morning that Richard Jackson was getting rather "fla-aary" talking about the De Jaeger bulbs. I think Funnily enough it was just after posh George Clowes was waxing lyrical about his"enormous bulbs". Don't they "saize" doesn't matter?! LOL Also I think Richard needs to be brought down to earth by Julian Ballantyne! :sun:

I must admit, I do love my Peony fla...aaaars tho. :wink: Just got the daffy & bluebell wreath on auto delivery, everyone thinks the fla.aaars are the real deal, very happy with my several buys from her. I did have a peek at the Dunelm ones and some in my local gardening centre but they're not a patch on the Peony ones I have.
Some of the arrangements on Q can be quite pricey tho especially with the added fiver p&p so I do restrict my purchases x.

Last edited:
I too like my Peony arrangements, but I think I need to stop now lol.
I see you're new to the forum Shopaholica welcome aboard :mysmilie_378:

I'd rather see Richard buried in earth by Julian Ballantyne.

Yes like that scene from one foot in the grave where Victors head was the only thing sticking out of the ground (and it had a flower pot over it):sun:

It's a silly affectation, my Mother-out-law has a telephone voice she uses when she's trying to sound better than she is but ends up sounding less intelligent because of silly mistakes and she can't maintain it for more than a few minutes!

Jude xx

I have to say it's RJ's ha ha ha ha's that are getting a bit wearing loved it when the hayloft guy was showing their bullrush compost and telling us how great it was with RJ in the background unable to say his own compost was the best.

Latest posts

Back