Necklace worn by liz Earle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamonds

Registered Shopper
I have been looking fir the necklace worn by liz Earle on her promos,the red ruby like droplets at intervals .
Any help where I could find something like that .
Thanks

Maybe it's from abroad. There was an article in the Mail on Sunday about her last year and she talked about a bracelet she had made somewhere very exotic, where she has another home.

She often wears Geronimo Jones and they have a new range that might be what Liz was wearing. Haven't seen the show so not sure.

avon did some lovely gold plated stuff that i have had for 15 years and no tarnish so you never know lol

Avon used to do some lovely brooches. I have a thing for dragonflies and have a few which cost under £5 about 15 years ago. I used to get asked if they were designer antique?????:angel: They no longer do brooches.

avon did some lovely gold plated stuff that i have had for 15 years and no tarnish so you never know lol

I was given a gold plated heart necklace with my birthstone "aquamarine" in the centre for my 7th birthday. My mum chose it for me from the Avon book when the lady came round to our house. I loved it. One day I lost it and was really upset. I thought it had gone forever. We moved south when I was 14 and a few years later (when I was 28!) I thought it was high time my mum got a new sofa (after all she had had the same one for 22 years! I bought her one, and my mum- never one to waste anything- gave the old one to a friend of hers who was going through a divorce to see her through until she could buy herself a new one. One day, her friend came round with a little envelope for me. You guessed it, she had found it, buried deep in the far corners of the sofa. After all those years, all the sofa hoovering my mum did, and after a 400 mile trip in a removal van- my treasured Avon necklace had survived, completely tarnish free and still sparkly today. It's a bit short for me to wear now but I still love and treasure it now.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Many moons ago I used to be an Avon lady and I bought quite a few of their pieces at Avon rep prices. I still have most of them, maybe 5 or 6 and they`re still as good as new. I haven`t bought any Avon stuff in recent years so I don`t know if the quality and plating is still as good. At one time nearly every street had an Avon lady, now they`re a bit thin on the ground because of the website. My first encounter with Avon was their Pretty Peach range when I was a child and my Mum used to buy it for me and she once bought me a chain which had interchangeable pendants you could hang on it. I loved it and was around 9 at the time.

Many moons ago I used to be an Avon lady and I bought quite a few of their pieces at Avon rep prices. I still have most of them, maybe 5 or 6 and they`re still as good as new. I haven`t bought any Avon stuff in recent years so I don`t know if the quality and plating is still as good. At one time nearly every street had an Avon lady, now they`re a bit thin on the ground because of the website. My first encounter with Avon was their Pretty Peach range when I was a child and my Mum used to buy it for me and she once bought me a chain which had interchangeable pendants you could hang on it. I loved it and was around 9 at the time.

The PP range, god I had forgotten those, my Auntie bought me the bubble bath when I was about 10 or so and I felt so 'grown up' when I used it as it was the first time I had had anything like that. Happy memories. I have a lot of watches and jewellery still from Avon, there was a lovely silver multicoloured stone range bracelet and necklace and I could only afford the bracelet at the time and when I wanted the necklace they had stopped making it! I also remember the quirky bottles and shapes the perfumes and aftershaves they use to have, my dad had some that came in the shape of a car at one time lol.

Last edited:
i used to sell avon thats why i am familiar with the range. the silver was from canada and the plated pieces were from ireland so very well done. i had a very posh nieghbour minted she was and she loved her avon make up and skincare even. used chanel foundation but bought the expensive avon foundations to use most days and said there was very little between them

I've still got some lovely Avon jewellery from years ago: a ring, earrings and pendant of chocolate/peach/cream mixed freshwater pearls set in sterling silver; a silver plated delicate watch with a black face set with crystals for evening wear; chunky plated ring with "faux" blue topaz and numerous earrings - all still in perfect condition.

Our Avon lady was lovely - I used to organise fundraising events in our neighbourhood and she always let me have loads of freebies and samples to make goody bags and, because I always invited her, she invariably got some custom.

I remember the peach talc too.

Latest posts

Back