Relax Your Back TSV 19th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought the TSV was definately the Back Magic? Judging by the previous threads. So its not an inversion table, MUQ unless I've misread this thread.

The link to the Back Magic is going to the usual CS message for the TSV. Thanks for the details, it looks interesting and not too expensive. The girls at work are forever getting aching shoulders from hunching over their computers so one of these Back Magic things in the office might be a good investment. I'm guilty of poor posture at the computer as well.

The backmagic is showing on Qmobile as
QVC Price: £16.72
plus P&P: £4.45

I think it was around £20 when it aired a while back.

Well, I've gone for this. After suffering a very nasty whiplash injury years ago I tend to have neck and back problems so I really hope it will help.

I'm getting one for my partner to see if it'll help his back. He's been off work following an injury to it over 18 months ago, so perhaps this will help him strengthen it. I too spend hours every day hunched over a pc (most of them on here!) so I'll be able to borrow it too as I know my posture is pretty bad. I get loads of neck and shoulder pain due to not sitting up straight so if it helps reileve that, I'll be well pleased!
I also think that the price is fantastic for such a useful piece of equipment, so long as I actually remember to use it for a few minutes every day as explained!

I have ordered one it looks like a useful think to always have, you never knew when you going to hurt your back, I do lifting in my fitness rountine and also hubby and I doing alot of lifting and carrying with our extension.

hi all! really tempted by this, but i noticed on one of the reviews, the reviewer said that height made a real difference and the product would not suit anyone under 5'5''....i am quite wee and worried that it will not work for me...does anyone with any experience of it have any feedback? huge thanks in advance!!!

hi all! really tempted by this, but i noticed on one of the reviews, the reviewer said that height made a real difference and the product would not suit anyone under 5'5''....i am quite wee and worried that it will not work for me...does anyone with any experience of it have any feedback? huge thanks in advance!!!

Take a look at the website but I don't think that height matters, it's where you position it on your body from what Marjolein was saying.

http://www.backmagicworks.com/index.html

We bought this on waitlist after a good reveiw on ST when it was first shown. I'm not the best at remembering to do it every day so can't give that much feedback, but I'm 5' 3" and its just about OK. However my mum who is shorter said it made her feel ill. I hadn't seen that reveiw but it makes sence, as the thing does feel as though its made for someone taller.

Take a look at the website but I don't think that height matters, it's where you position it on your body from what Marjolein was saying.

http://www.backmagicworks.com/index.html

Was writing at the same time! Will have a look later, thanks for the link.

However I do think I would like it slightly better if it were a fraction shorter. I can't imagine I'd ever get off the lowest height , which feels quite high to me.....but I'm not at all fit and my spine is done over from too much weight up top!

I was thinking about ordering one but willl sadly give it a miss I'm only 4ft 10 and having checked the link (thanks for that) one of my ailments is sitting first on their list for possible contraindications a word like that anyway.

I hope everyone has good results with it as it seems they have with the reviews of it,

piper

Thanks for all the info peeps. I was about to break my QVC boycott (anyone else still not bought since they said they wouldn't 'cos of Butcher Basso?) for this, especially as it could be used on the bed as there's no way I could get on the floor, until I too, read the contraindications and found that it's not suitable for me.

Oh well conscience is still clear!

Latest posts

Back