Kipling TSV 15/4/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I won't be buying, but Marie Francoise says in the interview on Q website that the forthcoming TSV is "stunning". Don't think I have heard that description for a kipling before!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know whether I dare look! I got a Fairfax via DD's visit to Bicester Village last week, and I fell off the wagon and ordered one yesterday - where's my blindfold..:mysmilie_514:

I don't know whether I dare look! I got a Fairfax via DD's visit to Bicester Village last week, and I fell off the wagon and ordered one yesterday - where's my blindfold..:mysmilie_514:

Oh, go on look!
It's Easter ....
it's cold & snowing ....
.... there's an 'r' in the month
.... um ....

As a past Kipling fan I found the shows yesterday so boring.With some styles the colours were limited and is some cases very similar (i.e 2 shades of pink)It looked as though they were clearing the odd lines.The prices have increased so much too & there doesn't seem to be much more than the basic range these days? I think other ranges have got on the bandwagon with fabric lighter bags.Kipling need an injection of design to bring them back to where they once were (IMO!!)

I wish they would bring the Iwi back as a TSV in other colours. I have it in feather print, purple and black - its my favourite "go to" bag and holds loads. Here's hoping:happy:

Anyone had a whiff of this yet??

On a model/by a presenter/on a newsletter??

I sent the last TSV back (Latona?) based on making the wrong colour choice...I feel desperate for a new kipling (shhhhh,don't tell Mr.RD) byt don't wanna give in to the temptation until I see the TSV!!!

I fancy something like the Machida, they did a couple of years ago, not everyone's choice I know, but I love mine and use it a lot, I bought a bright blue Adley from Bicester last week for £35 and am very pleased with it, got the Enora recently as well, need to stop buying bags now!! I wonder if they will ever do a leather Tsv again?

I don't personally buy leather handbags so that sort of tsv,won't be for me.I used to like the long strap/cross body bags but now really want *proper* shoulder straps

I'd love the amberly to come back.I'm sure it was a TSV once but I didn't buy it then as I was in cross body phase.When I bought mine,it was the very end of the stocks.

That and the ginowan are favourite shapes

I am waiting for news of this and so are all the True Kipling Addicts on FB - come and join us! Also any news on the Kim & Co TSV? I know its still early for both of them, but I feel a spending spree coming on.

I am waiting for news of this and so are all the True Kipling Addicts on FB - come and join us! Also any news on the Kim & Co TSV? I know its still early for both of them, but I feel a spending spree coming on.

Theres a photo of the Kipling one on the newsletter described as a satchel, and the photo is of a print, monkey mania I think

I think looking at the photo of the Tsv it looks like a " Garan" as I have seen another photo of exactly same bag and print on a website for about £62 reduced,am sure it is the same one, I quite like the look of it but wonder how much it will be x

Cheapest Garan I've found is £55 on Amazon. Garan shape reminds me of the Jata that was done for QVC TSV a few years back. Hardly use the Jata so maybe Garan isn't for me, though I may be persuaded if the price is right and it's available in the print flower.

Latest posts

Back