Kipling TSV 15/4/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Having a zip along the edge is going to catch on clothing or worse, cheese-grate your skin! Not for me!

Jude xx

I like it, esp. if they have the Monkey Mania print and it's a decent price. My most recent Kipling acquisition was a Fairfax Vintage for £31 on amazon, I'm up for something more colourful and always like messenger style bags.

I don't like it plus I've only just had the Beatrix one.

The Beatrix is a fab little bag isn't it Nora? I originally got the BC purple logo one and have just got it in True Blue - really nice

I have a satchel style Kipling as my "portable office". It works really well but it's much more of a traditional satchel with a zip top and a flap over. Had it for ages. No need for another though.

The Beatrix is a fab little bag isn't it Nora? I originally got the BC purple logo one and have just got it in True Blue - really nice

Yes DJ I had the true blue, it is a nice bag. I haven't used it yet though.

I've just bought a lovely purple Kipling bag (don't know the name) online from T K Maxx for £24.99... the only downside is that the postage is only free if you spend over £50 so it cost £3.99 extra.... still under £30 delivered though and free returns.

Been to Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth today and in the kipling outlet.Nothing nice in there today (for me) but OMG the prices!!! Not such a bargain there anymore!!

Been to Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth today and in the kipling outlet.Nothing nice in there today (for me) but OMG the prices!!! Not such a bargain there anymore!!

Kipling prices in general have really crept up this last year or two so I guess the same is happening in the outlets too now?

Yes I agree Sazza,I've really noticed the price hike in them generally - I love them - but I am begining to get scared of their prices!!

I was in there a couple of weeks ago and it was a real disappointment - very little choice and, like you say, prices have crept up. Not even a bargain bin anymore. :sleepy:

Kipling prices in general have really crept up this last year or two so I guess the same is happening in the outlets too now?

Not even massively cheaper on Javari any more :(
Can pick up the odd bargain, but very dependant on colour choice.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back