Kipling TSV 15/4/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Been to Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth today and in the kipling outlet.Nothing nice in there today (for me) but OMG the prices!!! Not such a bargain there anymore!!
Oh no rainbowdottie, I was really looking forward to treating myself there when I come home in a couple of weeks! I've bought some lovely bags there at super prices before :doh:

Quite like the look of this, but not sure about the zip at the front and also need to check the size and see what colours are available first. The pink looks nice from Sazza's link.:up:

Kipling TSV 15 April - any hints?

Does our lovely insider have any more tips on next Mondays TSV - style, colours or price yet? :giggle:

I had the impression from the previous thread that it may be the Garan, but was hoping that it might be a variation for QVC maybe based on this style. If it is definitely the Garan I won't be buying because I like Kipling bags with the option of either handbag or cross body.
Guess I'll just have to pop off to the outlet store at Gunwharf Quays instead!:grin:

Don't like it at all! Would have been tempted by the monkey mania print in another style though.

Would love it if we ever had a Kipling luggage TSV :wave:

In one of the previews the model is definitely flouncing around with a Monkey Mania Garam, so it seems likely. I bet I'll be disappointed by the price, though.

The Garam is available from amazon, will be interesting to compare prices. Some nice colours too

well you wont get a Luggage TSV as the luggage is never very popular as it used to have its own hour and now it just the odd one in a show

Kipling Garan Messenger Bag with Flapover Compartment
Item Number: 107500
QVC Price £54.00
Today's Special Value Price £44.96
P&P: £4.95

comes in

blue floral
caffe latte
monkey mania
peony
true blue
white

I've got my eye on a couple on ebay - I'm hoping the ginowan may be on easy pay (I missed it last time!).I'd even consider a latona if on easy pay and better colours!!

The peony one and some other colours were 44 quid on amazon till Monday with free delivery, so once again qvc prices more expensive on a tsv

Mine arrived this afternoon in true blue and I really like it. Perfect satchel size, sits nicely at your side when hooked on your shoulder and roomy. The zip pocket on the flap goes all the way over the top of the bag so I don't think you would want to over fill it or the bag would not close x

Mine arrived this afternoon in true blue and I really like it. Perfect satchel size, sits nicely at your side when hooked on your shoulder and roomy. The zip pocket on the flap goes all the way over the top of the bag so I don't think you would want to over fill it or the bag would not close x

Glad you like it, I wonder if you can confirm for us, are the measurements that Q are showing for this bag correct, sometimes they seem to say they are bigger than the actual bag is and I wanted to know if it is at big, many thanks for any help you can give us x

I really wanted to get it in the Monkey Mania but now that the card has come through the door I am leaning towards the True Blue. I'm currently waiting to hear back from QVC about a waitlist order I made for a Kipling in the monkey print - the bag is now back in stock but my order hasn't been filled, surprise surprise. Why do you always have to chase them up on stuff like this!

Latest posts

Back