Happy Birthday Toril

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dollydimple

Registered Shopper
Happy Birthday. Hope you have a lovely day. :cake: :mysmilie_459: :mysmilie_858: :mysmilie_852:

Hope your playground duty isn't too cold today and that you manage to undergo your planned journey this coming weekend

Thanks to both of you. :smile:

Playground duty wasn't too cold this morning (although my ears noticed the wind chill factor :eek:) I kept myself warm by racing around picking the children up who had found, and slipped on, the only bit of ice that remained after a thaw set in.

I'm going out for a meal tonight with a friend, so at least I'll have no washing up to do. :smile: And despite more snow being forecast for this weekend, I am hoping to get up North, but at least if I do go up and get snowed in I won't have to worry about work.

I've got to wait until next week for my son's present when I go round for a meal, although why he couldn't drop it in before that, as he lives less than three minutes drive away, goodness only knows ...... but that's men for you. :wink:

So with a belated celebration when I get up North and a belated celebration when I go round to my son's I will technically be having three birthdays. Now .... if my name was Elizabeth (which it isn't) I'd feel just like the Queen. :wink:

Happy Birthday Toril!

Sounds like my kind of celebrating - spread over a long period!

Thanks :smile: Only thing that concerns me is that if I have three birthdays, does that make me even older than I am? :wink:

Sorry Toril, the same from me too. Hope you enjoyed your day.

Thank you, Bexi. :smile:

I had the second celebration on Wednesday. My son cooked a superb meal (put my culinary talents to shame) and with the meal and the presents it was a lovely evening. Somehow I found myself in the sink doing the washing up though (despite protests from him) but I suppose it's just habit. :wink:

The 'other half' was due to come down here last weekend but unfortunately wasn't well, so I'm still waiting for birthday number 3. There's nothing like eking it out. :wink:

Thanks, Nora. :smile:

As you can see from my post above ........ I'm still in the throes of celebrating. :wink:

Celebrate as much as you like Luvie! :) Hope the eye serum's doing the trick too! Mine is, my lashes are longer & darker than they were using Revitalash now. Havent used R/Lash since my new ones arrived, can't believe it! Whooo hooo! xx

Celebrate as much as you like Luvie! :) Hope the eye serum's doing the trick too! Mine is, my lashes are longer & darker than they were using Revitalash now. Havent used R/Lash since my new ones arrived, can't believe it! Whooo hooo! xx

My lashes are doing well with the new serum, although I'm not sure how much is down to having used Revitalash for so long. I now only use that once a week (just incase. :wink:) I've never had such long and thick lashes, even in my youth, but they're still coming through really blonde so I still have to use mascara. Thanks for the link to the serum. It's now bookmarked for my next order. :smile:

Latest posts

Back