Alison Young goes to USA

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Alison should have been in maybe a motel! I guess though that wasnt the case. Maybe that Jane could have given her a room for the night? Somehow I got the feeling Jane was a bit false. Also some of those models, one lady, cant recall her name, she was on Laura Gellar make up, did anyone see her eye moves to camera!! I was in stitches, she looked like a scary lady!

Some of the QVC US presenters make AY's screeching sound like a whisper!! A few weeks back I got watching some L'Occitane items on the QVC US site and ouch was it painful to listen to and it wasn't same presenter with all the items I watched.

i've watched qvc us a lot. never heard anyone come close to her decibel range.

I quite enjoyed the show in that it was something a bit different but it would have been better with some more new product launches and maybe a two hour slot.

I like AY over and above the presenter(s) I saw from QVCUS and the models didn't look as natural too (well compared to most of ours!).

A couple of things - anyone notice the model Joy a la Mojave magic days? :) still very beautiful (whatever happened to Mojave Magic?)

Also the Josie Maran argan oil - OK I've used lods of different brands and concluded that I think I might be sensitive to it but sooooo want it to work and keep trying different ones. I know it's expensive but has anyone tried it (Josie Maran) or have a view on whether it might actually be better quality than some on the market.

I've tried cheap to expensive argan oils all claiming to be the same - cold pressed, organic etc - can't remember about first extraction though? - some stink of goat doodah and others no smell and so on - I must admit I am intrigued.

I thought Josie Maran seemed nice but a little overly sweet and pleasant (must be an old cynic) and she does a mahoosive line of argan based products but stated on the beauty hour that all she uses day and night for moisturising is her argan oil?!

Love to know what others think?

J x

Latest posts

Back