Have you found any budget buys lately ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I notice Q are doing a Clarks show. Clarks online are having a sale, some nice styles in it including Drum Major. Free p and p and some good discounts.

Argento are offering 15 % discount on any orders over £50. Enter code SUMMERLOVE at checkout. They sell a lot of big brands jewellery ( Pandora, Nomination, Thomas sabo, Hot Diamonds, Pilgrim etc etc ) plus their own brand silver jewellery and the discount can also be used on items already in their sale.

Holland and Barratt alcohol free aloe vera gel , 200ml tube £6.99 and get another for a penny. Great stuff for using as a cooling face masque, or as a general face/body/foot/after sun moisturiser and because its alcohol free gel it doesn`t sting or irritate like other brands.

I was in town yesterday and my local Clinton card shop was selling various sizes and frangrances of Yankee candles all with 25% off. Online they only have the black cherry in the sale so I`m thinking each shop will differ but its worth a look. In my local branch they had a table full of various Yankee sale candles right at the front of the store.

http://www.camille.co.uk/

Camille have a great discount code at the moment. Its MAD30 which gives you 30% discount ( excludes sale items ) and apply code at checkout. They sell all kinds of underwear, swimwear, shapewear and nightwear. Some nice stuff.

Last edited:
M & S outlets have some Maison de Senteurs on offer at the moment, they had the Gardenia Rose and Blanc Senteurs bath cream for 99p for a 400 ml, bargain! As I think in normal stores it sells for £7.50, they also had the hand wash and hand/ body lotion greatly reduced, dare I say it but great ideas for little Xmas presses!

Hot Diamonds website are currently giving 15% discount ( excluding items in their sale ) until midnight on Thursday. Use code WITCH15 and also free p and p.

Posted this on the YC thread on Q but just in case its missed Asda have some Yankee candle tarts at 75p also had some of the jar candles reduced aswell, they are from the Simply home range.

I know it's not everyone's cuppa - but I was in my local Wilkinsons last week (as you do), and always have a mooch in the electrical section. I bought a 1.7ltr electric kettle for £5.00, and they are also selling an A4 laminator for £10.00, how cheap is that?
The kettle is great btw. :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back