It's Groundhog Day.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Or, more correctly, gnome weekend.

It's Easter, a four day weekend, so I'd hope I can sit back and enjoy a bit of QVC and relax on a couple of slow mornings. But what have they given us? A two-hour gardening slot on all four days of the Easter break. And there's a TSV coming up soon. Give over! What's the point of calling it an Easter garden anyway? By the time you get anything you order, it'll be nearer Christmas. And that's not allowing for the fact that most gardens here in the UK are still buried in the permafrost.

The whole lot of it is just so dull. I do wonder if QVC ever have any good, new ideas anymore?

The TSVs certainly seem to be involved in a Groundhog scenario. How many cameras does one person need? How many laptops/computers/tablets does one person need? How many epilators or cleansing gizmos does one person need? Am I repeating myself? :wink:

I very occasionally watch the gardening shows (well, it's on in the background while I'm doing other things) and that's only to find out about the plants. If there's something I like then I get them from my local garden centre or Homebase store, if they're available and if they aren't I don't bother.

I find much of QVC very dull nowadays, but that's certainly meant I've saved a heck of a lot of money because I no longer watch it all the time. My addiction is over! :mysmilie_378:

I know they keep saying the garden plants are value buy them pot them up grow them on your window sills god how big do they think our widow sills are, no i will wait and get what i need from my garden centre thanks richard ,and much cheaper just as good compost as well.

Latest posts

Back