Kathy Taylor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I really am not subscribing to an anti - KT witch hunt; she is neither my favourite/least preferred presenter. Observing her presenting style, I wondered if anyone else noticed the same as I. Quite often, Kathy makes a remark and, subsequently, backtracks, as if she has suddenly realised, perhaps she shouldn't have said it. In the skagen hour, for example, discussing a man's black watch, she said it really was a night time watch, followed by "well, you can't just wear it at night!".
There's nothing like covering all possibilities!

I have never forgiven her for being rude to old harry green on a diy hour a number of years ago now, but i dont like her.

I think she's great. refreshing, honest and kind. maybe she does make some mistakes, but don't we all!

I really am not subscribing to an anti - KT witch hunt; she is neither my favourite/least preferred presenter. Observing her presenting style, I wondered if anyone else noticed the same as I. Quite often, Kathy makes a remark and, subsequently, backtracks, as if she has suddenly realised, perhaps she shouldn't have said it. In the skagen hour, for example, discussing a man's black watch, she said it really was a night time watch, followed by "well, you can't just wear it at night!".
There's nothing like covering all possibilities!

i have noticed that too but i think it's just part of the way she bumbles along ;)

I always liked kathy, until quite recently, since she has been doing more fashion and her own shows, Iv noticed a huge difference, she seems a bit impatient with guests and a bit arrogant. maybe getting a bit big for her boots nd never thought Id say that about Kathy.

I agree she makes mistakes and gets a bit flustered sometimes but compared to some of the offers shes pretty gd, she doesnt claim to own every item and hasnt got a massive ego unlike some of the others, plus she doesnt constantly have an ipad and mention twitter every few mins which is a major plus

She seems like a nice person but I just don't think she's a very proficient presenter. She often stumbles over her words and seems to take forever to get to the point which I find really frustrating.

cant watch the woman , i keep finishing sentences for her & the stammering does my head in , as does that sinus nasal drone of a voice

Kathy I feel is the kinda person who suits her morning show shifts, but maybe not good enough for afternoon or primetime shifts. The Morning Show was like her baby, and is one presenter who still presents that show, from the presenters that started it up.

The Morning Style wednesday show, she was given that show i guess, because she is a women with a figure i guess more viewers can relate with.

Yesterdays afternoon shift for her seemed rather odd, as if Kathy isnt on at 9am, you normally no she wont be working that day, and she seemed uncomfortable.

Latest posts

Back