Tsv's taking over other programmes grrrr

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
we are now over 10 mins to so called silver show and being bored with tsv camera which has been on for hours during day already and will be on several more times later.:mysmilie_461:

I have often wondered how many cameras, camcorders and TV's QVC think we need, they are TSV's so often and the prices are often quite substantial!!

As for showing TSV's in other hours, very annoying, bit like the lunchtime specials, hate those eating into shows too!

I have often wondered how many cameras, camcorders and TV's QVC think we need, they are TSV's so often and the prices are often quite substantial!!

As for showing TSV's in other hours, very annoying, bit like the lunchtime specials, hate those eating into shows too!

admittedly you don't need as many cameras as you do handbags, I'll give you that one!

there are people buying everything all the time. you might not want a tv this week whether it's from qvc or currys but somebody will. same as i might think 53 handbags is enough but somebody else won't.

Oh yes I need a choice of handbags!!! One is just not enough!!! :grin:

two more Kiplings added to my collection last week - tho I'm not in Sandy's league with 600 odd - that woman must have a big wardrobe!l;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;plllllllllllllllllllllo

two more Kiplings added to my collection last week - tho I'm not in Sandy's league with 600 odd - that woman must have a big wardrobe!l;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;plllllllllllllllllllllo

I have seen how she stores all those!!!! Wish I had the space for all the wardrobes she has!!!!

Latest posts

Back