how old is?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

scaredlady

Registered Shopper
How old is
George Simonton
I was watching a few minutes of his slot and from what was being said he should be in his 70's. He looked somewhat plasticky.....has he had a fair amount of work done....

According to Wiki Answers he's 69, but I don't know how long ago that was posted - so you could well be right in your assertion he might be in his 70s. I'd have put him late 60s anyway :grin:

Hard to tell , he looks a bit, well like many americans do who may have had somethings or lots of things done over the years. But anyway, what matters is that George seems like such a nice caring person and he seems to have a special friend relationship with some viewers which, considering he isnt here that often, just goes show, he takes time out for those who contact him. Thats always nice and it warms my heart when I hear someone call in and a guest genuinley talks to them, not just to get a sale like with the majority. George seems a giver not a taker and in thr cut and thrust of shopping tv sales, he stands tall.

Yes thats exactly how he looks, he looks very scary, then he talks and I think, what a gent he seems.

How old is
George Simonton
I was watching a few minutes of his slot and from what was being said he should be in his 70's. He looked somewhat plasticky.....has he had a fair amount of work done....

"somewhat"??? Yeah..like the Pope is "somewwhat" Catholic

Gentle George. I like him. His 'look' this time suits him as well.

Thanks all. I only picked up bits, but I thought ,by the way he was talking he must be 70. Didn't listen enough to hear what he's like. I will try and do better next time.
I think I caught him years ago on there, and he looked "different".

I like him, too. I have a FakeBoleroTop from LastClicks which is very nicely cut. So I ordered another in plain Aubergine, LastClicks. He had a variety of outfits including black specs and red ones. My favourite was the LongFrockCoat. I do like a man in a FrockCoat! Don't know why, JustDo ... SnarlyOffForTheSmellingSalts

I think he looks much better now that he has allowed his natural white to come through in his hair. I too think that he is a genuine person who realises that it is the customers who have put him where he is.

He uses real fox fur in his "proper" collections.
I don't care for that at all. He is a talented person and quite charming but I wouldn't buy his stuff.

I am not trying to say "Do Not Buy, Evil!", just chucking out the information for people to make their choices.
Basso however, I just lose any restraint when he appears.

And I appreciate it, when I learn something new. As you say we can make our own choices, but it's good to be informed.

I like him, too. I have a FakeBoleroTop from LastClicks which is very nicely cut. So I ordered another in plain Aubergine, LastClicks. He had a variety of outfits including black specs and red ones. My favourite was the LongFrockCoat. I do like a man in a FrockCoat! Don't know why, JustDo ... SnarlyOffForTheSmellingSalts

Me too Snarly. Daniel Day Lewis picking up his Oscar for My Left Foot, fab!

Latest posts

Back