"Our Zultanite"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sacha

Keep calm - Log on
Just watching Jerrilee and Debbie Cavill enthusing about 'their Zultanite'. Apparently, they are the only suppliers to all the top designers.....they are the only place in the world to come for this gemstone! Debbie referred to 'our Zultanite mine'.....but there is only the one as I understand it, that our Meeshoo visited last year.

They seem to be getting very proprietorial about this gemstone, despite the fact that GemsTV were selling it years ago...and even now in its new name of Czarite.

Besides the celebrity name dropping all over the place, you'd think they discovered this gemstone!

I simply do not believe what Debbie Cavell says these days.

On Zultanite check out what the International Colored Gemstone Association says. I cannot post the link directly but this is the path www.gemstone.org; go to Industry News; and scroll down to the item from Milenyum Mining dated 10th December 2012. Says it all. I believe it is old stock that Rocks are getting rid of.

I simply do not believe what Debbie Cavell says these days.

On Zultanite check out what the International Colored Gemstone Association says. I cannot post the link directly but this is the path www.gemstone.org; go to Industry News; and scroll down to the item from Milenyum Mining dated 10th December 2012. Says it all. I believe it is old stock that Rocks are getting rid of.

Here's the link you referred to and thanks for your input.

http://www.gemstone.org/index.php?o...-turkish-diaspore&catid=43:industry&Itemid=43

You'd think R&C owned half the world's mines to listen to Debbie Cavill, she's on an equal par with Kogen for spouting bullsh*t. IW were selling this Zultanite under its scientifically correct name of Diaspore yonks ago, I know that as fact because I bought some pieces from them. Even the wonderful Scotty doesn't tempt me to watch this channel any longer.

I agree. The channel has lost its way. The timetables they put out are a joke as they never stick to them. The 10 day "money back" is more like 30 if your lucky. The prices are still too high even their attempt to bring more silver. The prices are way too high compared to other channels. I now only channel hop to them and have stopped buying.

Latest posts

Back