"Don't you get the feeling you've been cheated?"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
... in the words of Sex Pistols Jonny Rotten.

The Bid Network is one big p*ss take, surely?

It preys on the elderly, the simple and also vulnerable people (and that really gets on my goat!).

The company uses every trick in the salesman's book to extract your ££s from you. Some of them are clearly underhand and akin to cowboy trading.

It's the TV shopping network where the revenue from P&P and premium rate phone call charges are more important than the products they sell.

The presenter actively lie to peddle their goods.

Why the *uck do you buy from this nasty, cynical bunch of cowboys???? :taphead::taphead::taphead:

Talking of being cheated, on St.Peter Simons 'show' last night he was selling the 'most delicious' Charles and Colvard Moissanite gold ring....
He managed to sell 6 in the end for £739.51 each after the usual add-ons... I googled it and found it on Amazon for £554.49 p&p free...
A nice little saving of £185.02!!!!!! Obviously the unfortuanate 6 who brought off bid did'nt or could'nt check this for themselves, and as ive
said many times on here, a fool and their money are soon parted..
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ALTSM2I/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

ive also noticed that the Amazon ring is being sold by Ocean Tree Trading funily enough, you gotta laugh

Talking of being cheated, on St.Peter Simons 'show' last night he was selling the 'most delicious' Charles and Colvard Moissanite gold ring....
He managed to sell 6 in the end for £739.51 each after the usual add-ons... I googled it and found it on Amazon for £554.49 p&p free...
A nice little saving of £185.02!!!!!! Obviously the unfortuanate 6 who brought off bid did'nt or could'nt check this for themselves, and as ive
said many times on here, a fool and their money are soon parted..
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ALTSM2I/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

ive also noticed that the Amazon ring is being sold by Ocean Tree Trading funily enough, you gotta laugh

I think that's absolutely out of order, and I think they should be taken to task for that!

ohmygosh, that's blatant cynical profiteering
what appalling underhand tactics, they must rely on the fact that people won't check it out
and on ocean tree trading too, unbelievable!

they can sell for what they like, they are a business at the end of the day

Indeed, but I can think of no other shopping channel that regularly sells products on their own websites (or in this case on ebay) for way less than on air and then make outrageous claims about how much they were expecting an item to sell for to make less uninformed viewers think they are getting a bargain.

They do it all the time, unfortunately for them I truly believe people are getting wise to their endless tricks. In my opinion their future looks bleak, you cannot keep kidding people and expect to get away with it for ever.

Last edited:

Quite true as far as it goes Deanos. However, like all businesses they have competition. Market trading, or selling out of a suitcase tactics, just keeping one foot on the right side of the law does not encourage customers in today's financial climate. The competition from the high street and on-line traders is knocking them, as can be seen from their published figures from 2010/2011. I dread to think what the 2012/2013 figures will be if situps are still trading when they are due to be published.

Latest posts

Back