It's My Birthday!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Mum has allowed me to come and let you know that it's my 9th Birthday today.......:mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378:

I've lived here since I was seven weeks old and I LOVE it because Mum and Dad really spoil and pamper me. They first saw me when I was two days old and Mum says I looked like a little tiny mouse but she knew even then I would grow up into a beauty. I can't deny that I was quite a naughty puppy (well, a very naughty girl really!) because I chewed some wood in the kitchen and ripped wallpaper.....boy, that was a lovely sound! I also took a fancy to Dad's slippers so he gave them to me in the end which was great at first but then, once they were mine, I didn't want them because Mum's were better! Anyway, I don't do those silly things now because I have lots and lots of toys of my own and I'm happy to play with those when I'm not getting some beauty sleep.

I've got a friend coming to see me tonight so I'm hoping we can have a nice play. She's much younger than me but she seems to understand that I can't keep going at her pace nowadays so she leaves me alone when I lie down.

Anyway, I can't stay here folks because I've just heard Mum rattle my lead so I'm off for a lovely walk in the gorgeous sunshine. Mind you, it's very windy but I love that blowing through my coat.

Hope you all have a good day.

Woof Woof!!

Maisie xx

Mum has allowed me to come and let you know that it's my 9th Birthday today.......:mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378:

I've lived here since I was seven weeks old and I LOVE it because Mum and Dad really spoil and pamper me. They first saw me when I was two days old and Mum says I looked like a little tiny mouse but she knew even then I would grow up into a beauty. I can't deny that I was quite a naughty puppy (well, a very naughty girl really!) because I chewed some wood in the kitchen and ripped wallpaper.....boy, that was a lovely sound! I also took a fancy to Dad's slippers so he gave them to me in the end which was great at first but then, once they were mine, I didn't want them because Mum's were better! Anyway, I don't do those silly things now because I have lots and lots of toys of my own and I'm happy to play with those when I'm not getting some beauty sleep.

I've got a friend coming to see me tonight so I'm hoping we can have a nice play. She's much younger than me but she seems to understand that I can't keep going at her pace nowadays so she leaves me alone when I lie down.

Anyway, I can't stay here folks because I've just heard Mum rattle my lead so I'm off for a lovely walk in the gorgeous sunshine. Mind you, it's very windy but I love that blowing through my coat.

Hope you all have a good day.

Woof Woof!!

Maisie xx

Aww Happy Birthday Maisie xxx

Thank you Nora. I've just had a lovely walk in one of our local Country Parks. Mum let me wriggle and roll in the grass as I love it tickling my back. She hates me doing it really because it gathers in my long coat but I knew I could get away with it today! :wink:

Thanks folks. Just had a bit of shut-eye but I think I might pester Mum for a few biccies and go and have a nice lie in the sunshine.......it's good to feel the warmth on my old bones these days. Mum's busy cleaning (well she should be!) but I know she'll play with me in the garden in a little while. Can't work out why she keeps throwing a ball though, it's really odd. Every time I take it back to her she chucks it again and she always expects me to fetch it so I do and drop it at her feet. Then it's off across the garden again.....is she stupid or what?!!

Can't work out why she keeps throwing a ball though, it's really odd. Every time I take it back to her she chucks it again and she always expects me to fetch it so I do and drop it at her feet. Then it's off across the garden again.....is she stupid or what?!!

I think these humans must have marbles for brains, Maisie .... our Mum does exactly the same :mysmilie_854:

thCAN190IL.jpg So pleased you've had a lovely birthday. Love from Freddie & Flossie xxx

Hi Freddie & Flossie

Thank you for the birthday wishes.....feeling really tired now. Thought it was just my Mum who did silly things with balls but maybe they think we enjoy chasing after something useless! I'd much rather tug an old sock or tear up a cardboard tube and leave a mess of bits on the lounge carpet! Mum has just given me a nice brush which I love because I sometimes feel knotty under my arms and I can't sort it myself. I don't really like having a bath though do you? Much prefer splashing in muddy puddles and Mum goes mad at me but who cares.......we have four legs and can run faster than them! :wink:

Mum has made sure I've had a lovely day, don't know why because I don't feel any different!

Night night sleep tight.

Maisie xx

Latest posts

Back