Pipa on the Dress Boutique Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pipa's fashion show

Is anyone else watching this? Absolutely hilarious:giggle:Pipa is back from her hols, 10 days in the sun and 10 days doing DIY apparently and she's clearly still under the influence, babbling on like a maniac, wetting herself with excitement over a £144 jumpsuit and having an orgasm on air because Yong Kim is in the building !!! Also she was inundated with QVC customers running up to her on holiday and hugging her gleefully because she was wearing Yong Kim. Somebody please give her a cup of milky tea with two sugars in it xx

I really don't like Pipa's hair...imo it looks like a helmet, the thick fringe is a bit too much for her small face.....

I thought the same she was absolutely hyper in fact if a child acted like that you would probably take them to see a doctor.

Missed the show but if she wants to grow her hair it can be a pain getting past a certain length without giving up and cutting it again.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I saw her briefly and thought she looked good from the neck down. I too hate the hair and think she looks better with the elfin look.

I have the Nina Leonard dress that she was wearing but in a different colour. In fact I went back to the dress write up and considered ordering another in the red option which she was wearing.

She seems an enthusiastic person and can get over excited sometimes, but she's one of the best presenters and doesn't take herself seriously, often apologising for her foibles.

Oh dear ! Is Pipa morphing into Claudia Winklehead ???? She'll be hunching her shoulders and standing like a 5 year old next ! Why dont these middle aged women grow up.

Latest posts

Back