Ninja Stackable TSV 27/04/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had something similar a few years back, wanted one for ages. Now it's at the back of the cupboard with all the other junk, I mean gadgets lol.

This is exactly what I'm looking for so, as long as 'the price is right', and it's more capacious than the usual mini chopper, I may go for it. Having said that, I did order the ninja tsv and had to return it, apparently there were problems with them. So the Q said.

I have the original Ninja and love it but it's a bit big to haul out of the cupboard for the smaller jobs so might be interested for the right price.

I think Jilly (presenter) skin looks great atm she has lovely tan and isnt overly made up, very flawless skin aswell

its up now

Ninja 200W Mini Chopper With 2 Stackable Prep Bowls
Item Number: 801581
QVC Price £25.00
Today's Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £4.95

red or turquoise as white aint in stock

I'm worried that the motor is too weak : it's only 200W !

The original Ninja (with 3 different size jugs) and the Ninja Storm were 500W, they could make snow with ice cubes.

Today, she doesn't even show ice cubes !
She just hopes that we'll assume this one could do the same jobs as the previous ones ! :down:

:flower::flower::flower:

The original Ninja (with 3 different size jugs) and the Ninja Storm were 500W, they could make snow with ice cubes.

She just hopes that we'll assume this one could do the same jobs as the previous ones ! :down:

I don't think she showed chopping meat for burgers either although I was half asleep so may have missed that.

I saw the demo and was half'n'half, then when I spoke to my Dad on the phone this morning I mentioned it and he says he has a Ninja which I can have - dilemma solved..!

They have it on the USA site with 4 'cups' - it's says you can do ice.

Despite my strong intention not to order from Q any more I have gone for this.I have a food processor but it is too much a fad if I want to chop 1 onion/ carrot etc.That is really the only things I expect it to do.Now back to non ordering mode despite the card telling me about tomorrows TSV.

I saw the demo and was half'n'half, then when I spoke to my Dad on the phone this morning I mentioned it and he says he has a Ninja which I can have - dilemma solved..!

You sure that's not a Ninja Turtle from the late 80's BM?! :wink:

You sure that's not a Ninja Turtle from the late 80's BM?! :wink:

ooer BL, I hope not! That's just reminded me, my OH (building trade) used to wear a green quilted gilet and DD said to him one day that he looked like a Ninja turtle in it..she & I had a good laugh anyway!

I was thinking about it, but I've just bought one of those Hinari magic bullet thingies and my OH bought me a stick blender for Easter so I don't really need yet another mini chopper. I'm a bit addicted to Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, though, and just saw a restaurant use a ninja in their kitchen - almost swayed me to get it, anyway!

Latest posts

Back