Could this be a reason for QVC's decline?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree Strato - it's the same old brands of cosmetics, cheap jewellery, Northern Nights, Richard Jackson and Cooks Essentials.

qVC used to bring us inventors with their designs and gadgets and quirky original things... Stuff you couldn't get on the high street - now it's just the same old stuff wheeled out again and again.

One of the reason for their decline is that they have got too big for their boots.
They were so nice on the start and I remember a time when one of my purchases(it was some greeting cards in an organiser made of card board, it was like a small filing case)was slightly kinked on one of the corners, the customer service person, a gentleman rang around to see if he could find a replacement, as they were out of stock, he even contacted the supplier, when he could not get me one, he gave me a choice of a discount or refund..........now that is what I call good customer service.
The customer service is still good, but I am very sure I won't get that kind of service.
Now they are a big company, the largest shopping channel, so,they cannot be bothered if they lost one or two customers. They know they can survive.

Latest posts

Back