No excuse these days in all honesty....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
Watching Debbie Flint doing a demonstration with the back and neck support... raising her arms, whilst lying on her back, revealed damp arm pits! With all the lotions potions these days, there really is no reason for arm pits to be damp and staining tops. (even Botox can help for this area) Quite off-putting! At the time I was eating, regretfully :giggle:

I have never been able to find the right anti persperant have tried loads even the ones that aren't supposed to leave marks, what a load of carp they are. Unless one you can recommend anything good?

I agree Nora, some don't work on me at all and others bring me out in a rash! A lot leave white marks on my clothes. I work in a very warm office and have to make sure I have good old spray on the morning! I do like the Sanex one though for sensitive skin, it does take a while to dry on me though x

Middle age woman has wet pits whilst working hard - not exactly a shock is it?

I think we should allow the presenters to be human sometimes...

How embarrassing for Debbie, hope the camera person turned the camera quickly away
:sweat:

I have never been able to find the right anti persperant have tried loads even the ones that aren't supposed to leave marks, what a load of carp they are. Unless one you can recommend anything good?

Dove invisible roll on is good for not leaving white marks and I'm not a big Dove fan.

Mitchum solid stick deodorant is good. You don`t have to wait for it to dry and it seems to work really well.

Another vote for Mitchum.

As Vienna says,it doesn't take long to dry & lasts for ages.

I'm always trying new ones,the one I have at the moment is Bionsen which contains no aluminium or parabens & it's pretty good.

Sure maximum protection is fab. It's a cream in a twisty thing and a bit pricey at just over a fiver but is really works for me.

I am using the Dove Invisible Dry Stick and its excellent. No white marks.

If you really have a problem then its the more expensive ones at £5 or £6 Mitchum or other brands make them.

I think we need to cut her some slack. Even the super high strength deodorants can fail some people in stressy situations. I know,I've had periods like that in my own life. Even went to the doc to try to sort it out and tried every "nuke strength" evil chemical concoction on the market (including prescription strength).

Anything will work for me, now, but not in those old periods of anxiety and stress. I covered the stress well ... but it was all channelled through my pit :-( Lovely!

I've never found a deodorant or anti-perspirant that I can use for longer than a couple of days, they all make me itchy and often bring me out in a rash, so I have to rely on my ABC Skinwash to keep me fresh, but sorry ladies, I still er.."glow"!

We all sweat at times and the best a person can aim for is damage limitation by using the deodorant which helps the most. I once used some intensive chemically loaded deodorant prescribed for me which obviously kept the underarm area dry but the sweat had to come out somewhere so I had wet patched between my boobs ( such a tasteful subject lol ) but at that time I was doing a very stressful job which was obviously the cause of it. Hopefully we won`t see close ups of it on Q though !

I'm quite happy with my M&S Natures Extracts Cocoa butter anti-perspirant. Effective and been on BOGOF offer for ages

I use Dove (unfortunately has both aluminium and parabens) when I am in a hurry and use Soft and Gentle ( has aluminium) if I have time for it to dry.

They both work fine and are long lasting. The medication I take makes me sweat a lot at times, but these keep my armpits dry:happy:

Latest posts

Back