Over staffed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The 'extra' people that I can't understand is in shows when they have two models washing their hands frantically, in glass bowls of water, to show how many bubbles they can create with the product. Total waste of man power (or should that be woman power :wink:) especially when there is also a presenter and a guest on set.

Maybe that's why the P&P is high on some products ............ to cover the wages. :eek:

The 'extra' people that I can't understand is in shows when they have two models washing their hands frantically, in glass bowls of water, to show how many bubbles they can create with the product. Total waste of man power (or should that be woman power :wink:) especially when there is also a presenter and a guest on set.

Maybe that's why the P&P is high on some products ............ to cover the wages. :eek:

Yes, but have you seen the amount of stuff they pour in though:eek: but they can afford to, since they have not bought them!

Yes I totally agree I can't see why one person can't do the job as long as they are familiar with the product before going to air. Surely the price could be reduced if less presenters are used for each item.

It depends how their wages are calculated, as to whether the number of presenters used to demonstrate an item, and why there are more than one doing so, will affect the cost. I have a feeling that the presenters will be on an annual contract, plus any overtime done.

Don't give him ideas, brissles, he might soon start selling beauty products as well..."Richard's Beauty Magic":whew:

I can see it now, a range of men's aftershave - Eau du Merde. And, like him, it'll be full of it.

It's already in production. Of course it's the usual formula. Makes things grow bigger and better. That's why he spends so much time with his hands in his pockets, making sure it's having the desired effect.

Well, you know what they say about little men, they have very large................................................................. egos !!!!! (oooooooh you have such mucky minds)

Latest posts

Back