Chuntley's outfit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
I'm not a fan of Chuntley but usually she gets it pretty right on the clothes front. She has put a few lbs on recently (no I'm not being b1tchy about that as my weight goes up and down a bit too - we're only human). However, the dress that she's got on in the 1500 gardening hour is awful. a) It's a horrible florally granny dress and b) it's making her look about 2 sizes bigger! It is really bad. I rally don't get why the producers / directors don't have to OK what they wear. No doubt it's from some QVC 'fashion' range but I don't think she's advertising it well by wearing it!

I can't buy fashion from the Q, due to being such a small size. I don't feel I am missing out, however, as the ranges sold do seem to be quite 'sensible', 'dreary', 'staid' and 'grannyish'. I think this is another area which needs an overhaul and relaunch.

I turned to other channels when it is Gardening on QVC, so I missed that, what was she wearing? Was it a Ronnie Nicole outfit?

Definitely not a Ronni Nicole as I like their dresses. In terms of fashion, I only buy Ronni Nicole, Tiana B and the odd centigrade coat. They can't call any of their other ranges 'fashion' in my opinion. It is weird though as they have fashionable jewellery and footwear so they need to get some better clothes ranges.

Definitely not a Ronni Nicole as I like their dresses. In terms of fashion, I only buy Ronni Nicole, Tiana B and the odd centigrade coat. They can't call any of their other ranges 'fashion' in my opinion. It is weird though as they have fashionable jewellery and footwear so they need to get some better clothes ranges.
I wonder if it was MarlaWynne design then:thinking: I am only going by what fashions they had on today:happy:
There were a couple of very nice floral Ronnie Nichole dresses on today, did you buy any?

Latest posts

Back