Waitlist orders - perilous!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I placed a waitlist order for a kipling bag which was not in stock in the monkey print, so I reserved the cafe latte, intending to change option if the monkey mania came in stock before shipping. Anyway, checked my emails today, to find my order has been dispatched! In the cafe latte print. Now I know this is my fault; I forgot to keep checking to see if monkey mania was in stock - which it is! So I'm going to have to return it for a refund or a replacement. This isn't the first time I've done this, so I'm either going to have to be more careful, or don't order on waitlist in future. Think it'll be the latter. Waitlist is a good idea, and I have used it successfully in the past but, for someone who won't spend a penny more than I need to, I shouldn't allow myself to get into this position. Doh!
Am I the only idiot - no offence intended, more a self insult - who manages to attain this predicament? Probably!:confused::giggle:

Re: title - dangerous for me, anyway!

I've received a parcel today that I wasn't expecting and had forgot about :mysmilie_845: Got to find somewhere to hid it now!!!

I often order on waitlist, normally to get a reduced price. If its an item I really want but can't afford it that month, I will waitlist it to still get the reduction at a later time. Also if it is an item I am unsure about I will waitlist it and go back several times to look at it again and sometimes cancel if I have changed my mind.

I`ve never been lucky with the waitlist having either to return them or they have never come back in stock ..one dress had the most peculiar smell, even before I opened it I could see from how it was packed that it was a return (you know the ones they say they never re sell) and a skirt that looked like it had been used as a duster!! So its put me off using it. :(

Today I have received my Kipling Cassandra in Flash Blue which I ordered on waitlist on the 26th March. I am still waiting for the Cafe Latte as well. Both of them I have got for GBP36 each, whereas they are now listed as GBP46 on the website. So for a bit of patience I have saved GBP10 on each bag.

Its well worth playing the waitlist game.

Latest posts

Back