Talking to the Gallery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
What is it with the presenters on both Q and Ideal world talking to the gallery while on air? Debbie Flint is doing it atm and i find really annoying, all of the presenters do it , have little jokes and conversations with the producers and directors when there meant to be talking to us viewers or listening to what the guests are saying.

If they wanna do it then at least have it so we can hear it too. I realise the gallery need to talk to the presenter, to give stock up dates and directions etc but its unprofessional for the presenter to respond while on air.

Its the equivalent of going into a shop and whilst the assistant is serving you they are talking to another colleague and not paying attention to you.

Last edited:
yes Autumn it does appear rude when they share a private joke and leave the viewer out.:angry::doh:

yes Autumn it does appear rude when they share a private joke and leave the viewer out.:angry::doh:

That's exactly how I feel (JF very bad) and also when they half read out tweets and giggle at the rest of it (JR guilty as charged). Rude, rude, rude.

Latest posts

Back