Melvita

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
I received a 15ml sample of Melvita nectar des roses moisturiser from the QVC beauty bash so assume the range will be coming to QVC. It is for normal to dehydrated skin and is really lovely. It carries the leaping bunny logo. Interestingly Wikipedia states that Melvita, a french company, was purchased by L'Occitane in 2008. Maybe this branch of L'Occitane will be allowed to keep the bunny logo?

I received a 15ml sample of Melvita nectar des roses moisturiser from the QVC beauty bash so assume the range will be coming to QVC. It is for normal to dehydrated skin and is really lovely. It carries the leaping bunny logo. Interestingly Wikipedia states that Melvita, a french company, was purchased by L'Occitane in 2008. Maybe this branch of L'Occitane will be allowed to keep the bunny logo?

I visited their shop in London last year, lovely skincare products and eau du toilettes, staff very helpful gave me a lovely arm massage. Someone did post product nos of melvita items with qvc a while back. I knew there was a connection to l'occitane. Melvita do still have cruelty free status hopefully they won't go into China which is what lost l'occitane theirs.

Just looked at there website, they have some lovely sounding products , be gd if they do come to Q

Latest posts

Back