Wig????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Is Alison Young wearing a wig on the Mally TSV launch show?
Looking at the parting and the sweep of the fringe which looks very wig like and the length too seems to have grown but I haven`t watched her for a while so maybe wrong about that!

It looks awful, for some reason her fringe is very brassy compared to the rest of her hair and it seems to be stuck to her forehead

She's the "beauty expert" for goodness sake so surely must realise the hair looks ridiculous. Wig or not, it's a no-no from me!

Probably a Ken Paves do - she has worn this before. If you look closely there are no roots showing (which is an AY trade mark). Have to say though it looks a bit "dead" today!

Yes, she digs it out now and then. Strangely when the big US guests come over more so. She wore it in the US when she did the shows there. Easy to spot with the no roots as Lilo Lil said.

Why doesn't she just get her roots done more frequently?! I'm sure she can afford it. If I ran QVC I would insist on immaculate grooming.

She attempts to glam up when Mally and lulu are on bless her. How much make-up does this women have she said she bought two sets of the Mally foundation kit. If i was her i would also get my teeth done as well with HD coming.

Oh yes she had her Ken Paves piece on again and it is not a good look on her!!!

What some of these old 'menopausal' (been there done that) women don't seem to realise, is that most women of a certain age, facially DO NOT suit poke straight hair !!! Anne Dawson's face is another, sorry ladies but older and big featured faces are too mature for that look - even JR has suddenly straightened her locks - NO NO NO it doesn't work. Even Ultrasun Abbi - who has a 'big' face has succumbed to it. At the other extreme, JF's long hair is now giving her thin face a more 'pinched' and older look.

Have straight hair in a bob, BUT give it bounce and body. I'm thinking Lyn, the model on IW, classic example of large features, BUT her hair is fab, straight with bounce and off her face.

I know its each to their own, and I'm no hairdresser, but I do have a good 'eye' for what looks right.

She attempts to glam up when Mally and lulu are on bless her. How much make-up does this women have she said she bought two sets of the Mally foundation kit. If i was her i would also get my teeth done as well with HD coming.

Oh dear, that's not a very nice thing to say...it's one thing to mock dress and even wig sense but you have to draw the line somewhere. Easy to criticise when hiding behind a computer:mysmilie_514:

What some of these old 'menopausal' (been there done that) women don't seem to realise, is that most women of a certain age, facially DO NOT suit poke straight hair !!! Anne Dawson's face is another, sorry ladies but older and big featured faces are too mature for that look - even JR has suddenly straightened her locks - NO NO NO it doesn't work. Even Ultrasun Abbi - who has a 'big' face has succumbed to it. At the other extreme, JF's long hair is now giving her thin face a more 'pinched' and older look.

Have straight hair in a bob, BUT give it bounce and body. I'm thinking Lyn, the model on IW, classic example of large features, BUT her hair is fab, straight with bounce and off her face.

I know its each to their own, and I'm no hairdresser, but I do have a good 'eye' for what looks right.

I have to agree with your comments. Personally I think AD's hair looks absolutely dreadful......a shorter style with some bounce would definitely soften her features. As for Lyn on IW - you're right, her hair always looks great whereas mine never seems to look the same two days running! :wink:

[/B][/COLOR]

Oh dear, that's not a very nice thing to say...it's one thing to mock dress and even wig sense but you have to draw the line somewhere. Easy to criticise when hiding behind a computer:mysmilie_514:

Its true people have said it about AD and if i was on QVC money i would get mine done simples. She will not allow close ups i wonder why?

Latest posts

Back